"Now you're going to die."

Noah shrugged making causing Matilda and Tara to laugh.

"Helps drew them away," Glenn muttered, facepalming.

Aiden drives off as music blasting though the van as they headed down the road.
***

The van stopped outside an abandoned warehouse. Everybody hopped out, setting up their weapons.
Matilda strapped her new quiver around her shoulders.

Olivia from the armory gave it to her, the original owner was dead. She placed her black metel bow around shoulders before grabbed her hammer.
She stared at the hammer, remembering her fallen friend who gave it to her. Matilda owned him a lot, for keeping her, Max, and Judy safe. Even though he's dead, she will repay him forever.

"Looks like that door is our fastest way in and out," Aiden spoke, pointing to a door.

Matilda stuck the hammer in the lop of her jeans before placing her her gun her waistline.

"We should know all the exits," Glenn says, "So there's a plan if things go south."

"Already got out," Nicholas stated smugly."It's called going out the front."

"That's your best plan? Going out the front? And this is why you need us." Matilda said, passing the two morons.

"Don't worry, princess, this is the best plan. You wait and see." Nicholas sneered as a snarl of a walker was heard.

They all turned towards it as Noah steps forwards, shooting the walker clean in the head as Aiden stepped towards him with a rifle.

"Look at you with the aim." He hands Noah the rifle, before walking back to Nicholas. "Glenn and Matilda are right, we should do a perimeter check. Know our exits just in case."

Matilda decided to go with Glenn and Noah while Tara and Eugene pair up. The trio walked side by side as they tired a couple of doors but they were locked. They continued to walk around the building, she had her bow aimed at the ground.

Glenn broke the silence. "That was a good aim back there."

"Target practice helped," Noah stated, limping next to Glenn. Matilda walked slightly in front of them. "Actually, last week, I was pretty close to practicing on Aiden. For pushing Tilly."
"Me too, man," Glenn says, chuckled. "Tilly did a real number on him. Breaking his nose, twice."

Walking a little farther, the trio heard herds of walkers snarling. They rushed over to the place and saw dozens on dozens of walkers behind a fence.

"Guess, we're not getting out the front," Glenn muttered as walkers roam the parking lot.

The trio meet back with the group, telling them what they saw. After that, the group enter the building with Glenn taking lead.

He bangs on the door, seeing if there is any presence inside. Nothing happened but they wait anyway.

They all enter the room, Matilda behind Tara with her bow drawn as her best friend pointed down an aisle and spoke.