~15~

"Phoebe, todays schedule please."

"Right," she replied tapping away on her ipad.

I listened as soft music played in the elevator.

"You know you'll have a quick meeting now with the manager of Glitz and Glam on partnership with your company. Then you have therapy from nine to eleven," she disclosed.

I smiled to myself as I heard the word therapy. The week after my dad's party, my patients fixed back their appointments. I don't know how Dashiell must've convinced them and I don't care to know. Everything is back to normal now.

I admired my smiling face in the mirror in my elevator. I saw Phoebe staring.

"You didn't really tell me why all your appointments were cancelled. Natasha didn't know either. So tell me, " she promted.

I sighed and turned to her, still smiling.

"Let's just say there was a glitch in the system and they thought I cancelled on them and they cancelled in return," I lied.

The look on her face meant she didn't believe.

I pursed my lips. "You're not buying that are you?"

She shook her head.

"Okay then," I sighed out. "They all didn't feel like coming."

Her nose crinkled. "Not buying that either."

I groaned. "Fiiine. Someone threatened my patients," I finally admitted, admiring my nails.

She was silent so I looked up. She looked lost in thought so I snapped my fingers and she came back to earth with wide eyes.

"Sorry. That actually doesn't sound believable at all. Like who would do that?" She seemed confused.

I know right.

"But I'm also not buying it," she stated shrugging.

The elevator dinged and we stepped out.

I gave her a half shrug. "Believe what you want then, but just know it's all back to normal now."

She opened my door with the keys and we walked in. The cold wind from the air con hit my skin and I inhaled the fruity scent of the room.

I opened up the curtains to the large windows and walked to sit. Phoebe also had her seat.

"So the schedule," she started.

I motioned for her to go on.

"After the therapy, you'll come over and sign some documents. Then you have a meeting with the lab scientists and with the finance department. No serious photoshoots today just instagram," she ended.

I placed my elbows on the desk and my fingers were laced under my chin. I squinted my eyes at her.

"You're hiding something," I observed, pointing towards her crossed legs.

She was blinking rapidly all the while she was speaking and her legs were crossed. Phoebe doesn't cross her legs except she's hiding something.

A tinge of pink appeared on her smooth cheeks as she uncrossed her legs.

"Curse my damn body," she muttered not meeting my eye.

I gave a low chuckle and leaned back in my chair.

"So spill."

She looked up at me smiling.

"I wanted to keep this as a suprise but you've left me no choice. Chanel accepted your designs," she gushed.