~8~

He pulled me towards him by my arm so hard I whimpered. He brought his face so close to mine as our noses were almost touching. His proximity made me feel weak. I've had enough experiences with others to know where to hit him so he'll release me but I couldn't do anything.

I looked at his cold eyes with frantic ones. I began to panic. I shut my eyes to block out past thoughts from my mind.

"Look at me," he seethed.

His hot breath on my lips made me shiver. I shook my head. His nails dug into my arm even more.

"Stop, please," I whispered.

"Don't let me repeat myself," he gritted out.

I slowly opened my eyes and I took in a sharp breath. His eyes looked so beautiful up close. Swirls and swirls of grey mixed with blue. I tried to focus on the beauty rather than the rage in his eyes. I could hear his soft breaths.

As I kept on staring shamelessly, I could've sworn I saw something flash in his eyes but I don't know what.

"I won't tolerate any form of disrespect from you. Got that?" His harsh voice drew me out of my stare.

"Now be a good therapist and sign that contract," he whispered.

At this I regained my composure. My brows dropped to a glare.

"I'm not signing that," I spat out and made a move to push him away with my free arm. Wrong move. He hates being touched.

He grabbed it before it could even touch him and twisted it behind my back.

"Ahhhh," I groaned as my back arched in pain.

As my back arched I moved even closer to him. I looked up at him with pain in my eyes. He had a really harsh grip.

"You're hurting me. Let me go please," I begged with a shaky voice, tears clouding my vision.

He immediately released me and moved to the other end of the room. I rubbed my twisted arm. It really hurt.

I turned away from the both of them. Took off my glasses and wiped a few tears from my eyes. I bit my lip in anger knowing I couldn't do anything. I thought I'll never have to face this kind of treatment in my life again.

I took a deep breath and turned back around. I stared at the lawyer and pointed towards the paper.

"I can't agree to that," I said calmly.

"Why? Because, it said you shouldn't fall in love? Is that it?" Dashiell's cold voice answered for him.

I scoffed. Fat chance of that ever happening. My eyes moved to him.

"Because, your time frame may be interrupting my former appointments," I said with gritted teeth.

"And also," I continued, "I can't be at where you ask me to be at any time, because I have more important things to attend to. Our therapy ends in this room," I stated firmly.

That was the worst rule of all.

He smirked with a dark look in his eyes.

"Now, that's where you're wrong bluefire. Our therapy ends wherever I want it to end," he clarified.

He took out his phones from his pocket.

"I'll call my dad up now and tell him how this was a bad idea. As usual, another therapist has failed him. He'll see that this one," he sized me up with a sneer on his lips, "is just as useless as the rest," he ended with emphasis on the useless.

My eyes darkened. So he wants to play this game?

I picked up the paper and walked towards the lawyer. He had a passive look on his face. It seems like he has gone through a lot of this before.