~11~

As I raced in my car to Jacobs Empire HQ, there was only one thing on my mind.

Kill Dashiell.

Hey! My subconscious even confirmed.

It's likely I may get a speed ticket but I don't care. I don't care about anything right now. I felt so.....arrgh! I can't even explain. How could he do this? He fucking threathened my patients.

Does he know how bad this may affect some of them? Some may not even recover, and this may slow down the recovery of others.

How dare he?! He thinks he's ruined my life but not only mine is ruined. The motherfucker!

I slowed down at a red light and stared at my hands on the wheel. My knuckles were white, cause I've been gripping them too hard, pretending it was his throat. I gritted my teeth and took deep breaths. There's also another person, or being rather, I'm mad at.

"Really God, really?" I exclaimed, looking heavenwards.

"I prayed to you for something and you gave the exact opposite. The exact freaking opposite, forgive my language," I continued.

The green light showed and I began to speed up again.

"But why?" I hit the steering wheel.

"Why did the pastor say I should pray if this is how you'll answer? I'm really sorry for talking to you like this but, I'm just saying how I feel about everything," I stated sadly.

"I hope you'll forgive me later on though. Well, maybe my prayer was actually stupid, so I don't totally blame you."

I skidded to a stop when I got to the garage at the HQ. The HQ was a really huge skyscraper, but I didn't come here to admire.

"Just don't be mad if I commit any sin in the process though. I promise I won't kill him that bad," I finished smiling in a really crazy way.

You may think it's wierd I'm talking to God like that or you may think I'm talking to myself, but I know he's actually hearing me. I just know it.

I parked and stepped down from the car. I marched on to the entrance. I had on my war face and anyone who saw me moved out of my way. I listened as my heels clicked with a purpose against the tiles in the building.

The reception area looked pretty nice, but right now, I don't fucking give two shits. I marched up to the receptionist.

"Please excuse me, I would like to see your boss," I said sweetly and my war face was exchanged with a more pleasant one.

She looked up at me with a neutral face. She seemed to be in her late twenties though. She looked pretty stressed out but raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at me.

"And you are?"

"My name doesn't matter, but I'm Adriel, Adriel Evans," I said with a sickly sweet smile.

She looked at her computer and began to type.

"You don't have an appointment," she observed.

"That won't matter, he's expecting me."

She didn't look convinced.

"Sorry but I can't let you see him without an appointment," she said monotone.

Looks like she tells a lot of people that. Bur I won't go easily, I came all the way with a purpose.

"Listen up, Miss," I seethed, leaning on her counter, sweet smile gone. I saw shock in her eyes and smirked inwardly. Point made.