~4~

Adriel's mum at the top. ^^

Memories of my past flooded in. I was filled with a rush of emotions as tears began to flow down my cheeks. I felt lost immediately.

I waited for the impact but nothing came. Blinking away the tears, I looked up to see his hands hanging in mid air. I don't know what stopped him. I saw a flash of shock in his eyes but I didn't care. I was mad.

I wiped away my tears harshly. "What stopped you, huh?!" I screamed. "Go ahead and hit me!" I screamed even harder.

He slowly lowered his hand. He didn't say a word. Anger was still in his eyes. I scoffed. I thought he'll have a little remorse.

"You know what?" I said sniffing. "You're a coward. A fucking coward. You had absolutely no reason for insulting me here today and you wanted to hit me?" I asked shocked.

"Don't you dare call me a coward," he seethed. Fire blazed in his eyes. "You're going to regret what you have done here today. Mark my words. I'm going to ruin you," he ended angrily.

I scoffed again.

"Go ahead then," I said. "I'd like to see you try. Besides there's nothing left to ruin anyway," I sniffed.

I made to leave but I needed to add something.

"You said I was a whore just like the others right?" I said quietly while looking down. "Well, you're just like all the other guys out there. Useless." I spat out while looking straight into his eyes.

I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes but it went as soon as it came.

With that being said I began walking, sorry, limping towards the exit. On getting there I remembered my poor forgotten food.

I debated in my mind wether to leave it or not. I sighed. I began my walk of shame back to the table.

It felt so embarrasing. After having the final words and walking out like a boss, I had to come back. Mind you people were staring, but right now I didn't care.

If I had good feet at right now it would have been less embarrassing. I bet I looked like a cute bunny rabbit, learning how to hop, with two broken legs.

I pretended as if nothing affected me, grabbed my food and headed back for the door.

I pushed open the glass door.I wobbled some distance and collapsed on the floor. I screamed in pain. My ankle couldn't take it anymore. The pain I ignored came back in full force.

Everyone on the inside must have seen my fall. But that was the least of my worries. I looked down at my ankle and it looked much worse than before.

Right now my life sucks. The weight of my bad day came crashing down on me. I couldn't take it anymore.

A stranger I met within minutes, insulted me and brought back a lot of memories I've tried so hard to forget. Tears flowed down my cheeks as the memories flashed and I sobbed silently. I felt dizzy.

My driver must have seen my from the car because he was by my side in a minute.

"Are you okay, Miss Evans?" he asked concernedly.

It was such a stupid question but I didn't care. He was concerned at least.

I made a move to answer but no words came out. I began to breathe heavily and felt my eyes drooping. My head began to spin.

I recognised this. A panic attack. It's been years since I had one. I thought I've gotten past this.

"Miss Evans, Miss Evans," I heard my driver's panicked voice in a distance.