~PROLOGUE~

FEAR can be anything. Some say that it is all in the mind. FEAR is often triggered by a terrible encounter in the past.

Some fears come with harsh attacks and traumas that may last for a life time.

Some people are lucky enough to overcome their FEARS, some may try to suppress it, others allow it to keep eating them up.

FEAR can be a living being. It makes people it's slave and forces them to dance to it's tunes. In the long run it ends up destroying the life of a person.

We are meant to face our FEARS no matter the cost. We can't continue being slaves to something that is unseen.

FEAR ruins our mind and ruins the image of life in our eyes. Life is a beautiful thing but with FEAR it becomes deadly.

Maybe what people say is true...FEAR is all in the mind. We can only overcome FEAR if we put our minds to it. Though it may be hard but it's all for the best.

It's normal to be afraid but it is terrible to have a FEAR for one of life's beautiful gifts..LOVE.

LOVE is one of the best things this world has to offer so we should make the most of it. No one has to be a slave to FEAR but with LOVE, we can overcome.

It is said that LOVE CONQUERS ALL.
Well, join me in this story to find of if LOVE truly can overcome our FEARS.

💜TOSIN.