The Third Man: Part Four

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. I need the weapons."

"Don't ask that," Balthazar rolls his eyes.

"Why take them? Why run away?"

"Because I could! You're the one who made it possible. The footsteps I'm following are yours. What you did, stopping the big plan and the prize fight? You did more than rebel. You tore up the whole script and burned the pages for all of us. It's a new era. No rules, no destiny. Just utter and complete freedom."

"This is what you do with it?" you ask.

"Hey, screw it, right?" he smirks at you before turning to his brother. "I mean, dad's not coming back. You might as well blow coke and jump on the bed. You proved to me we could do anything, so I'm trying everything. What difference does it make?"

"Of course it makes a diff–it's civil war up there!"

"I know."

"If we can beat Raphael, we can end this! Just give me the weapons."

"Do you know what's funny about you? You actually believe that you can stop the fighting. It will never stop. You want my advice? Grab something valuable and fake your own death."

"You've gone insane. Your little holiday is over. Raphael knows you're alive by now."

"Oh, Raphael can try me anytime. I'm armed. I'm sorry, Cas. All else aside, I'm really, really happy to see you. Even though you're armed with an Amara wannabe." Thunder suddenly crashes as if the damn thing is inside the mansion. "Was that you?" Castiel just shakes his head, and the other angel sighs. "Oh, that's my cue then. Tell, uh, Raphael to bite me."

Balthazar disappears, and at the same time, the strobe lights and music starts playing again. The whole room is dark except for the strobe lights, and you have a feeling you need to get out of there now.

"Castiel, we need to go."

"It's too late. They're already here."

One of Raphael's followers appears right behind the dead angel that tried to kill Castiel before. He looks very threatening with only one thing on his mind. If Castiel is dead, then there will be no one trying to stop Raphael from starting the apocalypse again.

"You're making a mistake. Please. There is another way. Brother, please. I don't want to hurt you," Castiel pleads.

His brother advances towards you and your friend, and to prepare yourself for a fight, your magic starts to swirl around your fingers and palms. It's clear this new angel won't stop at anything until Castiel is dead, and your friend understands this. He takes his angel blade and throws it at his brother, watching as it stuck in his brother's chest. The angel screams and vacates the body in a blinding white light.

"Why won't any of you listen?"

"Castiel, please, we need to go!" you insist.

There is no use budging the stubborn angel, so you just hide behind one of the pillars. Raphael is a scary angel, and you're not prepared to take one someone as powerful as him right now. Much like you expected, the archangel appears behind your friend and grabs him in a lock so he can't move.

"They don't listen, Castiel, because their hearts are mine."

Raphael throws Castiel through the double doors. He kicks your friend in the stomach, then pulls him up to punch him several times. You could just jump Raphael's back and try to take him down, but you don't see that ending well for anyone. Raphael pushes Castiel down the stairs, and he tumbles to the very small landing between the two staircases.