"If you don't trust me then you should come with me. And don't forget it was you who was nagging me to go" I said offended.

"Love, I do trust you. But still..." He trailed off.

"It's okay" I look down. How can I make him believe when Even I couldn't trust myself.

********

"Call me, when you got there," sarmad said hugging me tightly and place a kiss on my head.

"I will" I replied with a smile." please take care of the twins. And call me if they show you tantrums." He pulled back and gave me a look.

"They are my kids too, okay? You think I can't take care of my children" I chuckled and nodded.

"You can, you can"

"Now don't make fun of me," he said with fake offended.

"Bye sarmad" I shook my head smiling.

"Bye, My love. I will miss you" he kissed my forehead. And with that, I turn to go with my fast beating heartbeat.

**********

As I come out of the airport I saw Alisha waiting for me. She looks at me and smile brightly and run toward me. "Adi" she hugged me tightly.

"Alisha, how are you?" I asked as she pulled back.

"I'm fine. How're twins? They didn't adamant to come with you? And how's sarmad? He...." Alisha started her questions.

"Alisha Alisha Alisha... They all are fine. And twins did throw a fit but I handle them with the support of sarmad" I informed her. She sighed.

"You should've brought them," she said with a sad face.

"I know you're missing them but you know what situation we are going throw so its better twins be away from here, for now. Sarmad said he will bring them if everything will be okay" I said and she nodded.

We sat in the car and she drove to her home. We reached there and I stood outside. I was coming here after 6 years. The day I ran away from here on the wedding day I promised to myself I will not come here but as it was needed I had to come.

"Dad is already waiting for you," Alisha said opening the door. We went inside. I look around and remember everything. My childhood. My wedding and all the other things. "Let's go" We headed upstairs and stop in front of the door. Alisha opens it and we slowly walk inside.

I felt my eyes welled up seeing chacha on the bed with wires attached. Chachi was sitting on the couch while reading the Quran but as she saw us she smiles and close the Quran before butting it gently on the table.

"I'm happy that you came," she said walking toward me. Everything rush to my mind. How she played with my life. How she cruelly treated me. But seeing her broken eyes and tears I felt some of my anger and hate erase.

She hugged me while sobbing "I'm sorry Adiba. I'm sorry" I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her.

"Chachi.."

"I'm sorry Adiba. I'm really sorry. Look what happen. After sameer comes to know he ruined our business..." I felt my heart sink hearing this name after 5 years.

"Mom" Alisha warned her mother.

"No Alisha. I'm not blaming him or anyone. We deserve what he did. Our mistakes led to their marriage destroyed. I'm sorry Adiba. Please forgive me. Look what happens to your chachu" I look at chachu who was sleeping. He got into an accident and got paralysed a year ago. He was asking for me all those years but I couldn't bring myself to. Alisha had to leave her family to take care of her father and mother a year ago.