Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It was now 10:00 in the morning and I was the only one up! How can you be in Jamaica and sleep in all day.

I walked downstairs and got a pot and a spoon. I then walked back upstairs and started banging them together.

Me- Wakey Up!! *Bangs pot and spoon*

I stopped to see if I heard any movement. I didn't. People from Nola godsh. I decided to play a prank. One that I knew would get them up.

I walked to my room and put on some sweats. I ran some water in a plastic cup and poured it down my pants. I wet the tip of my shirt a little and I poured some on the floor at the top of the stairs.

I walked out my room and started limping to August's room holding the bottom of my stomach. I walked in and he was knocked out. I dropped to the floor.

Me- August... *Breaths in and out*

He didn't move.

Me- Auguuuuuuuust!! *Cries*

He's going to be so scared. I heard him lift his head.

Aug- *Yawns* Mmhm?

Me- August?....*Breaths in and out*

Aug- Ryan?

That's when he hopped up and walked over to me.

Aug- Lawd have mercy! Da fuck? Ya in laba!?

I nodded. August started pacing.

Me- Do something!

Aug- Ok ok ok. First lets get ya off dis flo.

August helped me up. The whole time he was whispering "Be Careful,"to me and "Ya Can Do Dis," to hisself.

Aug- Why ya so damn earley?

I chuckled.

Aug- And ya laughin? Ryan ya finna have a babey!

Me-*Laughs* I got to tell you some. I'm not in labor.

Aug- Whet?

Me- I just tried to wake you up.

August feel back on the bed.

Aug- Thank God. I wusn't readey.

Me- This is why we should take classes.

Aug- *Smirks* We?

Me- Don't take that to the head. Anyway, get yo boney tail up.

I walked out of August's room and to each of the girls rooms. August got Big J up.

I got Kay and myself ready for the day. While she was in the tube she started asking questions.

Kay- Mama.

Me-*Washing her* Hmm?

Kay- How are babies formed?

Me- Uuuuh. A little bird flies them to your house and leave them on your porch.

Kay- Then why are you big?

Me- I'm holding the egg for the bird. Now let's get out. *Smiles*

I started drying Kay off.

Kay- So one day I'll get an egg to keep?

Me- Yes. *Smiles* But that's a long way from now.

I rubbed her hair. I got her all dressed and I got myself ready. When everybody was ready we left the house going sight seeing. While we were on a little golf cart on our way to the town August started talking.

Aug- So.. I saw ya tweet.

Me- I saw yours too.

Aug-.... Ya realley threw na?

Me- That's the only way your going to learn. I'm not your puppet August. You always put these other basic bitches before me!

The golf cart came to a stop.

Me- Get your priorities straight August. Fast...

I walked to the girls. They were waiting for me and August.

Me-*Smiles* Lets go eat.

Kay- I'm sitting by mama!

Mya- No I am!

Kay- Shut up Mya.

Me- Hey hey hey. I'll be in the middle. How bout that?

Kay&Mya- Ok. *Smiles*

(A/N thank the sweet lord above I got my Wattpad back! I really was mad all day about it. But updating later.)