Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It's 12:30 P.M. And I just woke up from a nap. I walked downstairs because I heard knocking around in the kitchen. When I got down there I saw Ms. Sheila putting down the house phone and picking up her purse.

Me- Good Afternoon... Where you headed?

Sheila- *Sighs* Chaylin got in a fight and they are suspending her for 3 days. So I have to go get her.

Me- What!

Sheila- I know.

Me- I'll go get her.

Sheila- No- GCO

Me- No I'll go. I'm already dressed.

I had on some cheetah print leggings and a red shirt that went pass my butt. I walked upstairs to get my black red bottoms and I took off my house slippers. I combed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I bet your wondering were "Yungin" is. He is hanging out with some of his people.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my purse.

Sheila- Thank You for going.

Me- No problem. *Smiles*

I walked to the van and the driver was there on his phone. When he saw me coming he got out and opened the door. I smiled and got in. I told him to take me to Chaylin and Amaiya's school. Kayden is at daycare.

We got to the school and I walked in. I saw Chay sitting there with her stuff. She was crying. She looked over at me. We shared a glance then I looked away and walked to the sign out list. The principal came up to me.

Principal- Hello, *Smiles* Are you here for Chaylin Labranch?

Me- Hi and Yes. *Smiles* Can you feel me in on what happened?

Principal- One of the assistant teachers here said Chaylin started a fight with a girl. She told me they were auguring back and forth and Chaylin grabbed her hair and they started having a physical urtication.

I saw a girl walking out with I guess the nurse. She was holding an ice pack over her eye and she had a badge on her nose.

Me- Ok. *Nodes*

Principal- We are suspending her for 3 days.

I nodded.

Me- Thank You ma'am. *Smiles*

I smiled and walked over to Chay. I grabbed her book bag and held out my hand for her. She took it. She was still sniffing and coughing from crying. As we walked out the school we didn't say anything. I saw a bench so I stopped and sat down. She sat beside me and looked down.

Me- Explain.

Chay- *Sniffs* It's my fault.

Me- You started it Chay?

She look like she was hesitant to answer but she nodded looking down at her feet.

I grabbed her chin. She looked up at me. I saw a scratch on her eye led.

Me- Why don't I believe you?

She started looking nervous.

Chay- I don't know.. I'm being.....honest.

She glanced to the side. Not making eye contact. I studied her for a minute.

Me- Does your eye hurt?

Chay- Not really.

Me-*Smiles* You messed her up.

Chay- *Giggles*

Chaylin's smile faded after a few.

Chay- ...Can this be a secret?

Me- Of course... We just need to tell Sheila to keep it on the low too.

Chay nodded.

Chay- Thanks Ryan.

Me- *Smiles* No problem.

We got up and I grabbed her hand. We started walking to the van but Chaylin mostly skipped the whole way.

Me- Wanna go for ice cream?

Chay- YES!

Me- *Laughs* Ok.

The driver greeted Chay as we climbed into the van and took off for the ice cream diner.