Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So the next day it was Friday. I woke up early this morning to start my day.

I got up and slipped on my slippers. I looked at the camera screen on my night stand. Ava's up. I walked out of my room and into her nursery. It was painted yellow, green, and pink.

I walked to her crib and picked her up.

Me- *Baby Talks* Hey there mama. *Smiles* You ready to see dad dad?

She smiled at me. She's a happy baby.

Me- Lets get you some breakfast.

I walked downstairs with Ava. She was holding on to my hair in a gentle way. I guess she likes it. I walked to my alarm system and pressed a bottom that turns on all my downstairs lights. I then walked to the kitchen and sat Ava in her high chair. I went to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of baby Apple sauce. Then I went and got her, her spoon. It was a ladybug spoon.

I sat at the kitchen table in front of Ava and opened the Apple sauce.

Me- Time to eat eat. *Smiles*

I gave Ava a spoon full of Apple sauce.

Me- Is it good good? *Smiles*

Ava- *Smiles*

It took Ava forever to finish eating. She'll open her mouth for some more and I'll give it to her. Then she'll turn her head and look outside at the pool and play set.

Me- Ava baby, I know it's interesting but you have to eat up. We have to hurry and get you ready for daddy's.

She turned and looked at me. I held the spoon out for her and fed her the rest.

Me- All done. *Smiles*

I rinsed out the bottle and threw it away. I cleaned off Ava's high chair and pushed it back into the corner. Then I picked her up.

Me- Lets go my bundle of joy. *Smiles*

I took Ava to my bathroom and ran some water in her baby tub. It legit was a baby tub. August bought it. I'm sure he paid some good money for it too.

I laid her in the water and got her baby cloth. When I finished with her bath I dried her off and wrapped her up in her bath robe. I walked to my bed and laid her on it. I put baby lotion all over her and I combed her hair. I then walked to the shopping bag that was laying on my floor. I bought Ava a new onesie a couple days ago. It was white and had a big pink butterfly on the butt. I put her in it and laid her on her floor mat. I turned the music on for her while I got in the bathtub. I quickly took a bath and lotion up. I put on some dark skinny jeans and a pink tank top. I put my yellow knitted sweater over it and I put on my gold flats. I left my hair in its morning curls and I applied little makeup. I walked out the bathroom and picked up Ava.

Me- Now let's get your baby bag ready.

I put about 7 outfits in her mini MCM book bag and about 5 onesies. She had 3 pair of socks and 3 pair of pjs. I then zipped it up and started working on her actual baby bag. She had a whole bag of diapers. 5 new pacifiers, because knowing August he'll lose them, and her baby bath kit along with a few head bands and extra bottles and baby bibs. I threw in her baby wipes and her baby food with her spoons. I folded up her feeding/ sleeping schedule and tucked that into the pocket of the bag.

Me- Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

I thought for a few. Oh! Her burping cloth and some baby medicine. I put them both in there and walked downstairs with the bags and Ava on my hip. I made her 3 fresh bottles and put them into her bottle bags and I attached them onto her baby bag.

Just Too DifferentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara