Ryan Pov

Ryan POV
I was so hurt! Very hurt! Beyond hurt! All I wanted to do was leave. I walked down stairs to the inside of the boat and gathered my stuff. August and Nicki was talking but they stopped when I walked in.

Aug- Ry-GCO

Me- Leave me alone. I'm leaving.

Aug- And going where?

Me- No of your God damn business August now stop questioning me! *Throws stuff in my beach bag*

Aug- Why are you so upset?!

Me- Why am I so upset! Really August!

Nicki- I'll tell you! It's because she's jealous that I'm pregnant with your baby because she's in "love" with you! *Smirks*

I gasp. I felt more tears coming up. My mouth was wide open and I couldn't form my words. I didn't have anything to say....because it was true.. August looked at her and then me.

Aug- Is this true Ryan?

He took his shades off looking serious. I could see deep down that he really wanted to know. I don't see why! It doesn't matter how I feel now!

My bottom lip started to quiver and my eyes got really watery.

Nicki- Oh look. The baby's finna cry.

And she was right! I hate that I cry when I'm mad and sad.

Aug- Ryan....

August stepped closer and I quickly moved back. That's when a tear slipped.

Me-*Crying* Don't!.... Touch me.

I picked up my bag.

Me- Both of you can go to hell!

I walked out the boat. The girls were drying off. I gave them a quick huge and ignored their questions. I told them that I'll catch up with them later.

I saw a small boat on side of the big boat. Perfect. I loosen the rope and it feel in the water. I grabbed a life jacket and throw my beach bag in first. I buckled the life jacket on me and climbed in the boat. I grabbed a paddle and I was off. I waved bye to the girls. They looked so sad.

It was getting dark mighty quick. Where ever I was going I needed to get there fast because it looked like a storm was coming. The waves were heavy and so was my heart. My arms hurt and I was getting sleepy and hungry. I was still teary eyed.

I pulled out my pretzels and Nutella. I stopped and ate on that a few minutes and then put in away. I went back to paddling. The was were heavier now. I saw a big boat with lights. It looked like a party was going own. I needed to get to that boat. While I was paddling my paddles broke. Just my luck. The waves were heavier and it started rocking my poor little boat. I started to get splashed by the water and it was basically sinking my boat.

I was so close to the bigger boat! I held on to the sides of my boat tight trying to steady it. I let out a scream when the water hit the sides so hard and I thought I was going to flip. I guess the people on the boat heard my yell because they started looking. I was crying by now because I was wet, sad, frighten, cold, just a totally mess!

One man on the boat headed somebody his drink and he took of his white bottom down shirt. He was brown skin, had lots of tattoos, and a short hair cut. He was wearing some white shorts, a white button down shirt that was opened and revealed his abs, some white shoes, and had his diamond earrings in. He jumped in the water. He was coming to save me.

When he reached me I was shaking and very emotional. It was until then when he picked me up I knew it was Trey.

Trey- Yn? Are you ok.

I shook my head. I rapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in the creased of his neck. He rapped his arm around my waist holding me tight while he swam with the other arm.

The water kept coming up to my neck and I would huge him tighter.

Trey- I got you. Don't worry.

Somebody threw out a life saver for us and they pulled us closer. He let me climb the ladder to the boat first then he came on. He grabbed his white shirt and wrapped it around me. He picked my up bridal style and carried me to a room on the boat. I took a quick shower. Lucky I had clothes in my beach bag. I changed into my cat onesie and laid on the couch while he was in the shower. He got out and he had on another pair of clothes.

Trey- You can rest up. I'll be back when this party in. I'll tell them to get it down ok.

I nodded.

Trey- Ok.

He gave me a quick huge and left. I sat there on the couch looking out at the ocean. My boat was flipped over now sinking. It's a good thing Trey saved me when he did because the way the oceans looking....I would've been dead.