Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
August & Trey left like 20 mins ago to change for his performance. I didn't see Chris. But August won an award tonight and I so proud of him! He got kind of emotional in his speech.

Kay- Where did uncle aug go?

Me- *Chuckles* Oh so now he's uncle?

I was messing with Kay.

Kay-*Giggles*

Me- He's gone to get ready for his performance.

Kay- I'm getting hungry.

Me- Will get some food afterwards.

I looked down the row to Chay and Mya.

Me- You girls ok?

Chay&Mya- Yes!

Me-*Laughs* Having fun?

Mya- A lot!

Chay- I saw Monica!

Me-*Laughs*

I'm glad the girls are getting this chance. I think August is really nice for doing this.

Early Nicki performed. I don't think August paid much attention to her. He was zoned out into space while me & Trey talked a little. I was beyond nervous because like HELLO he's freaking Trey Songz.

The lights soon with low and August appeared singing "Kissing On My Tattoos" he only did half of that song then "I Luv Dis Shit" beat started playing and he started singing. Soon Trey game out singing his part. They dapped up but I could tell August was feeling him at the moment. Why? I don't know. Chris then came out and him and August did a brotherly huge. I felt a little salty that aug was just ignoring Trey like. Chris hugged Trey too tho.

After the song they did their daps and stuff and went their separate ways. I didn't see August again until he came onstage to except his SECOND award. That was the last I saw him.

When the show ended and everybody was leaving and going to the after party I tried to get in touch with August. He wasn't answering his phone.

I picked up Kay and grabbed Mya's hand. Chay held on tight to Kay's hand since the crowd was very heavy. The bodyguard walked us out to our waiting truck. The girls got in before I got in a felt a tug on my dress. I turned around and there was Trey Songz.

Trey- Hey. I um.. Was just wondering can I have your number? Ya know just to talk.

Me- I um....

Don't make a stupid decision Ryan.

Me-*Smiles* Ok.

I wrote my number down on trey's arm while the paparazzi took pictures of us.

Trey- Thank You. You coming to the after party?

Me- I kind of have my hands full. *Looks back at truck*

Trey- Hey hey hey.

Trey grabbed my chin and turned my face around.

Trey-*Smiles* I could you know, roll with you. Maybe have dinner somewhere.

Me- But what about the after party.

Trey- I'll skip.

Me- You'd do that? *Smiles*

Trey- Anything for you.

he did his famous killer smiles.

Trey- Plus August having a good time with Nicki at the after party so why not hang around with you. *Smiles*

Did he just say Nicki! I thought they were done! August so flip floppy!

Me-*Smiles* Ok.

Trey picked up the bottom of my dress and helped me in the truck. I think we both forgot the paparazzi's were right there taking pictures. We both got in the truck and we left August lil yellow self.