Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It was morning now and I was still on trey's boat. I remember changing out of my onesie last night and putting on some more comfortable pjs. I remember laying right back down on the couch so I have no clue how I ended up in the bed.

I turned around and my face hit something hard. I looked up and I was face to face with trey's chest. His arms were around my waist and he was sleep. He's pretty handsome when he's sleep. I know he felt my breath on his neck. That's how close we were.

I started trying to get out of his grip. But I failed. My little self compared to him! Why must I have to be weak lord. My phone started to vibrate in my beach bag. Omg how am I suppose to get that.

I flipped over on my back and let out a breath, which blew my puffy morning hair up. I looked at Trey again. I know his big head feel me trying to get out. He just don't want to let go but I have a plan for that. I bent down and bit Trey. He immediately let go.

Trey-Ow..*Flips over*

He flipped over and went back to sleep. I let out a small giggle.

Me- *Smiles* Sorry..

I walked to my beach bag and I saw I had like 50 missed calls from August and 20 from Sam. I put my phone on the charger and went to the bathroom and did my hygienes. After that I walked out the room to the balcony that led to the kitchen area. As I left the room I saw little people in the water on boats taking pictures. Paparazzi. I smiled a little and waved. I know I looked bad. I had morning hair and I didn't have makeup on.

I made it to the kitchen area. It was basically a little bar with an ocean view. I sat at one of the bar seats. I gave the chef a little greeting and he returned it with a smile. He was flipping pancakes and squeezing oranges for the OJ. I saw that Trey had a beats pill.

Me- Do you mind listening to music?

Chef- No no no. *Smiles* Go right ahead.

I turned on the speaker and immediately Trey's song "Touchin Lovin" came on. This is my favorite song! Despite Nicki being featured on it. I grabbed a piece of watermelon and danced my way over to the sitting area. I saw a MacBook sitting on the couch so I opened it. It was logged on to Trey's Twitter. I ate my watermelon while I looked at his fans tweets. I wanted to take a picture so I did and uploaded it to Twitter. The wind was blowing my hair. It was a really cute pic. I knew Trey wouldn't mind if I uploaded it.

I looked up and saw Trey walking to the kitchen. He greeted his chef and walked to me and sat by me.

Me- Morning.

Trey- Morning.

Trey put his arm around me.

Trey- Who told you to get on my laptop?

Me-*Giggles* Myself.

Trey- *Chuckles* Its cool.

Me- I uploaded a picture on your Twitter.

Trey- Fr? Let me see.

I showed Trey my picture.

Trey- It's cute. *Smiles*

Me- Your fans are really curious.

Trey read some comments.

Trey- *Chuckles* Some of them. Most of them like you.

I went back to lurking on Trey's Twitter. And I was mumbling his song.

Me- Like No No No.

Trey- You like this?

Me- Yes! This is my song.

I got up and started playful dancing to this song. I notice Trey was recording me and singing along.

Me- Are you recording this?

I looked dumbfounded.

Trey-*Laughing* Yea. It's still going.

Me-*Gasp*

I speed walk back to him and sat back down beside him. I took his laptop from him and turned the camera around.I stopped the recording. So I thought.

Trey- Give me some.

Trey was giving me his to die for look.

Me- Of what? My watermelon.

Trey- Yea.

I held out my watermelon for Trey and he bit it. In one bite it was gone.

Me-*Laughs* Look at this Trey. You owe me another one.

Trey- *Chuckles*

I gave my attention back to the laptop.

Me- Omg it's still recording.

I quickly stopped it. I was going to delete it but Trey stopped me.

Trey- Post it.

Me- Are you serious?

Trey- Yea.

Me- Want your fans be mad. Even though there's nothing going on.

Trey- They won't die Ryan. *Chuckles*

Trey clicked the post button and got up to get me another watermelon. The video was uploaded and there was nothing I can do about it now.