Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
I haven't talked to August in a couple days. Sheila knows what happen because I told her. I also told her to not tell him why I'm avoiding him. Every time she talks to him he asks about me and Ava. She always end up telling him we are ok. I also told Sheila to not tell him that I'm going back to Atlanta. I'm so done with August and his games.

Today me and the girls are flying to New York for the Ariana Grande show. They have no clue what's going on. We are staying in New York for the weekend. On Sunday we are leaving and coming back to Nola then Monday we are going back to the A. I don't want the girls to leave their friends again but Hey. They have new ones at the school in Atlanta.

The girls were up extra early with their bags packed. So was I. Sheila is keeping Ava while we are away. I think she's excited to have some alone time with her new granddaughter. She kept telling me that she's in amazing hands and to not worry.

Me- Ok. I guess that's it.... *Smiles* You two gonna be fine?

Sheila- *Chuckles* Don't worry Ryan. She's in good hands.

Me- *Smiles* I know.

Kay- Bye grandma and Ava.

Kay hugged Sheila's leg and kissed Ava feet. That shows you how short she is.

Mya- Bye grandma Sheila. And Ava.

Chay- Yea bye.

Mya and Chay hugged Sheila and gave Ava a kiss on the cheek. She was looking around lost as ever probably.

Sheila- Alrighty then. You girls have fun and be good.

Them- Ok!

The girls ran out the door with their bags.

Me- Ok bye shel. Thanks again.

Sheila- No problem. *Smiles*

Me- Call me if- GCO

Sheila- Anything goes wrong. *Smiles* I know sweetie.. She's in good hands.. I've raised 5 kids. Trust me.

Me- I trust you. *Smiles* ... And remember if August call don't tell him why I'm mad and WHERE I AM... Remember what happen last time I left.

Sheila- That time you were pregnant. *Chuckles* I was worried about you and the girls. Plus he told me you were in labor so it wasn't completely my fault.

I chuckled.

Me- I know. Bye shel.

Sheila- Bye Ry.

Me-*Talks in baby talk* Baby mama.

I gave Ava a kiss on the lips. She smiled. I grabbed my luggage and walked to the van. Sheila waved as we drove off to the airport. When we got there we got on the jet.

The concert is at 8 P.m. When we got to New York it was already 4 p.m. To spare time we went shopping. I bought the girls Ariana Grande T-shirts. They were curious as to why but they didn't complain. I even took them to get there nails and hair done. All that was over around 6:30.

Me- Come on girls lets go to the hotel and get change. We are going to dinner at 8.

Them- Ok.

I had to lie if I wanted to keep this surprise up. When we got to the hotel they took their baths. I had to help Kay. I told them to wear their new t- shirts I bought. They didn't complain about it. I then started getting myself together. I was in some ripped jeans and a camo blouse with black red bottoms. I wore red lipstick and natural makeup. My hair was flat iron. I checked the clock again. 7:10.

Me- Ready girls? *Smiles*

Them- Yes!

Chay- You look nice. *Smiles*

Me- Y'all do too.

Kay- Why we fly all the way out here anyway mama Ryan? Are we going to see uncle aug.

Me- No not today.

I had a blank face. We walked outside where the paps were. We got into the truck and made our way to the concert. When we got there it was packed. The girls didn't figure out we were at a Ariana Grande concert until we got in and took our seats.

Mya- I can't believe this!

Chay- We are at an Ariana Grande concert!!!!!!

Kay- Oh My Lord! Thank you mama Ry.

The girls gave me a hug.

Them- We love you.

Me- I love ya'll more.

I gave the girls a kiss and then the show started. When she performed "Baby I" they went crazy.

After the show we went for dinner.