Chapter 38

Last week we had our Slytherins and Luna, this week we have our Gryffindor's and Zefra

Harry's POV

Zefra was enjoying the reveal way too much, a huge gleaming grin sat on her face, eyes sparkling with amusement as she watched basically everyone flounder like fishes out of water. Draco was snickering, Luna softly giggling behind her hand, causing a small smile to slip onto my face. Even Hermione was shocked, she knew that Zefra was raised by Goblins, but Zefra had never told her that her father was in fact the head honcho.

"Goblins. Your father is the King of Goblins."

"Well King of the European Nation, there are other Kings and Queens that run other nations. Asia's Leader and Queen is in fact the oldest serving Monarch in this era at 340 years. My father is but a babe at 80 years compared to her. My father may be King, but I am in no line of succession, I have several older brothers and sisters that qualify before me. It would take a huge widespread assassination to take us all out, considering some of my siblings don't even live on the continent."

"What the actual fuck."

"Language!"

"Cool it Granger. We just learned that Zefra Carilile-Bliew orphan of two Ancient and Noble houses, was in fact raised by the King of the European Goblins. By the nation that controls our money and is a renowned Warrior Race. If there weren't laws and treaties in place, the nation that raised her could slaughter every single one of us, as could she probably."

"You're forgetting Daphne, that my people see the slaughter of innocents as disgusting and unhonourable. We would never raise a weapon to an undeserved victim. Would we slaughter the guilty Death Eaters and their Master, yes. Would we at least give them a chance to prove their innocence, of course we would. But for people like Riddle, Lestrange and Dumbledore that make it their sole reason in life to rule and spread hatred, fear and violence, the only thing that can and will stop them is death, maybe by decapitation...

"My Father and I are trying to restore the old ways of magic, not the twisted version the old pureblood families have spouted, but the true version. Where creatures and Wix live together, learn from each other and respect Lady Magic and the land we inhabit. Goals that Riddle and Dumbledore are actively against and have been for most of their lives. To achieve our goals first we must get rid of Riddle and Dumbledore, and then we can slowly start to show our cause. It will have to be in small but impactful ways, but we believe we can do it. The King already has Lord Potter on his side, will you join him, for the betterment of this world."

"Wait.... Lord!"

Zefra ducks her head, red blossoming on her cheeks, though her eyes stay determined. My smile turns to a smirk as all eyes are on me, my head tilting slightly to the left.

"Yes, I have taken over my Lordships and am emancipated. The tournament just highlighted that fact, and has now made it unbreakable and official within the Ministry's laws. I am Lord Potter-Peverell. I am backing Gringotts and the Kings side, as is my Godfather Lord Black, both of which are doing everything they can to prove his innocence. They also have the backing and support of Lord Carilile-Bliew and Lord Mignole, who has recently taken up the once thought barren line. But we are mostly Light and minor Grey houses, and we need some of the more well-liked Grey and Dark houses to also back King Ragnokk up. We thought that you may all like the chance to at least think about it."

"So you think we'll join because, what? It's better than death. Not bloody likely. I cant believe I allowed Daphne and Blaise drag me to this, Uncle Sev really was right about you. You're just like your father, you'll do anything for someone to owe you a favour, even if it goes against everything they are."