Chapter 10

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good holiday season!! Sorry for the late update.

The rings added are just reference for the gems in Harry's Lord and Heir rings. His rings are different from the ones seen

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Harry's POV

Zefra doesn't even knock, but sitting behind the desk with six ring boxes of all small sizes is Silver Fang, already waiting for us. He smiles slightly at me before gesturing for me to take one of the free leather guest chairs, Zefra standing guard at the door, waiting for me to be safe within the office and on the chair before joining me. Silver Fang pays her no mind, solely focusing on me, his eyes quizzical, studying me intently.

"Are you ready Harry? Taking an all these Lordships is a big responsibility. If your not ready for all of them, you can just take over the Lordships for Potter and Peverell, and do the others at a later date." The words cause a small fond smile to slip onto my lips, knowing that he was saying this out of worry. However, that wouldn't deter me or my decision.

"Silver Fang, if I take on all of the Lordships would I be more politically and magically protected than if I were to take over 1 or 2 Lordships?"

"Yes"

"Then I want to take on all of them. At the moment I am in serious danger in all fronts, with both Dumbledore and Voldemort after me, I stand a much better chance of surviving then if I had only a few Lordships. Plus once Dumbledore figures out I'm not his mailable little pawn anymore will be out to get me. Not even the Goblins would be able to take him down at this point. The ministry would interfere and that would cause a huge problem with your nation wouldn't it?"

Yes, if the ministry interferes with an official arrest and investigation, they would be in violation with the treaty and the Goblin Nation will revolt. It will not be pretty for Wizards and Witches to be pushed into two simultaneous wars."

"Exactly, so we have to leave Dumbledore for now, which means that he is a huge threat to me, Zefra, Sirius, Remus and my friends. If I take over all my Lordships now, I would have the most protection and I would be able to protect everyone better. I know that I'm taking on a lot, but that's why I have Zefra with me, she can help me, guide me; I trust you both explicitly, I would trust you both with my life."

My declaration seemed to have cause a visceral reaction, both were moved by my words, not understanding my trust in them until this moment. Very quickly I was wrapped up into Zefra's arms, not that I minded, finally I was released and slowly turned to Silver Fang a huge grin etched upon my face.

Smiling softly at me Silver Fang pushed the first ring box towards me a maroon velvet one, inside held the Potter ring. The thick band was made of rose gold with the Potter Family crest in the middle, small red garnet stones on either side.

"Harry put that ring on your right hand on the middle finger," doing just that I was amazed at the instant resizing of the ring. All to soon a gold aura surrounds me and I felt a sense of warmth and peace. A squeal from Zefra broke my bubble, "Harry congrats, the Potter Family Magics have accepted you into the family as Lord."

"Is that going to happen for all of them?" Getting two yes' in return I continued on, this time being handed the Peverell ring. It was silver, the crest was a triangle, with a line going down the middle of it and a circle at the bottom, inside the triangle. A silver holographic gem sitting just inside the circle; I would later find out that the gem's name was Labradorite, it was wonderfully beautiful.

Silver Fang instructed me to put it on the same finger as the Potter ring as they are the closest in relation and to not be concerned if they fused together. Again an aura surrounded me though this time it was silver, with specks of different hues of blue in it, finally it settled down and another piece of my soul was put together.