Chapter 7

Shadow's POV

Arthur Weasley looked like how I remembered him, tall, thin with a slight belly, thinning red hair and kind blue eyes. Charlie though looked very different from his brothers and his father, he was much shorter than them, coming to only about 5'8, stocky with lots of muscle and scars littering his arms.

His long crimson wavy red hair was pulled back into a loose pony tail that looked to be clasped together with hair tie, and a Prewett crest hair ornament over it. His dark blue eyes bore into my head as I walked past all of them to sit behind my desk, eyes not once meeting his or his families.

They both had just about figured out who I was or at least my importance in this branch. The first thing out of anyone's mouth was a hard-restrained laugh from Charlie Weasley, just as quickly as it had tumbled out, his hands raced up and covered his mouth, he himself looking mortified. It was then that my full senses focused on him, and after a few seconds I went on high alert, at not being able to smell his scent at all.

It was completely blocked out, there was zero presence of it there, just blank. It was due to this and the very stressful few hours that I had had, which caused my instincts to work on overtime. Eyes glowing, and with all my Kitsune features out; ears, tails, claws and teeth, I growled warningly at him, threating him.

Eyes wide, Charlies hands flew up in a surrender, Bill stepped forward, his wings out in case things became physical. Blood was rushing in my ears making it hard to hear what Bill and Silver Fang were saying, my eyes solely focused on my pray, my growling continuing. I herd the faint mutterings of 'King' but I was to focused on the perceived threat in front of me that I gave no mind to it.

It was the hard hit to the back of my head that made me whirl around to come face to face with my very furious father. His magic seemed to wrap around me, bringing clarity back into my foggy mind, almost immediately I changed back all Kitsune features gone.

Cheeks blooming red in embarrassment and shame, I dropped my head, allowing father to see exactly how remorseful I was, without needing to explicitly tell him. Squeezing my fathers hand I whispered "thank you," he squeezed back before nodding slightly to all in the room and leaving. Just like the whirlwind that is my family.

Still red in the face I turned to the Weasley's and apologised for my actions, it was Charlie that responded "I mean no disrespect but why are you allowed to be working in a place like Gringotts if you cannot control your inheritance. Also how do you have a job at Gringotts? I'm almost 100% positive that you are not older than the twins and they are in 6th year."

It was not said with malice, just bewilderment and maybe a little bit disgruntled though I couldn't blame him. Surprisingly it was Bill that spoke up in defence of me, considering I had just tried to maul his brother.

"Don't even start Charlie, Shadow here has some of the best control in all of Gringotts, she was probably just really put off. The day we've had has not been easy, plus she can't smell you. Think of your reaction in her position, you would have done the same. So what if she is young, She's bloody brilliant at what she does, one of the best in Gringotts. I even asked her to take over as Weasley Account Manager when we were both ready, and I had become Lord. She is amazing as an accountant."

A small noise of indignation came from Mr Weasley before it was over powered by the sound of awe and disbelief coming from Charlie. Before things could get out of hand again Silver Fang jumped in and began the meeting, clearing his throat once, he began the same even drawling tone that every goblin has mastered.

"Yesterday one Harry Potter came to Gringotts after getting his inheritance, after undertaking an inheritance test, both Harry and I found out some very disturbing news. Shadow and I asked for Bill's input on these findings, after he was pulled her for a quick assignment. After viewing these discoveries, he suggested that we; that being Shadow and I, look into Harry's account to see if there had been any misconduct on the surface levels with his vaults. Unfortunately, we have found some."