Chapter 5

'Thoughts'

*-*-*-*-*-

Harry's POV

Waking up with a jolt I realise that yesterday wasn't a dream, and that I am finally free from the Dursley's and soon I will be free from Dumbledore and his minion's grasps. Looking at the small bedside clock I realise that its 7:30am, getting up slowly I see another door, 'please be the bathroom'. Opening it I do a little fist pump, seeing that I'm right. I take my time; I never had much time to do anything relaxing at the Dursley's or even at Hogwarts.

I let the warm water of the shower sooth my anxious body and mind, trying to reassure myself that everything will be okay and that once this is over, I will be able to move on with my life and finally be my true self able to thrive.

Just as I'm putting my clothes back on, I hear a knock on the door, 2 goblins walk in, one is Silver Fang, the other looks like a woman from what I can distinguish. The female Goblin puts the food down, speaks briefly with Silver Fang in Gobbledegook then turns and leaves.

As I walk out of the bathroom Silver Fang turns to me and smiles, gesturing me to sit down on the bed so that I can eat, not complaining I do so, famished from my infrequent and barley sustainable meals. As I start eating Silver Fang speaks "Good morning Harry, I hope you had a good night's rest."

At seeing my smile, he continues "in a few moments Shadow and some of our best curse breakers and warriors will be in a meeting fleshing out all the details on how they are going to approach your home. Shadow is insisting that we detain the Dursley's and bring them back but she is content to allow you to make the final decision. Would you like us to bring them in so that we may charge them?" I pause, thinking about what would be best.

"Will Dumbledore know that they have been detained, I think that if he knows they aren't there anymore he will come looking for me sooner than what I would like. Also if we don't detain them would we be able to alter their minds to still think that I was there and that the Order picked me up or something, again the less that Dumbledore can get out of them the harder it will be for him to find me, or at least start searching for me."

"If you want them detained, we can put wards and illusions up to make it seem like the Dursley's are still there. However, if you want to leave them for now, we can alter or obliviate them of anything you wish. Even if Dumbledore gets wind that you are out of the clutches of your relatives there will be nothing that he can do, you are emancipated and your magical guardianship has been moved to someone else already." I look up in surprise, 'that was quick, who is my magical guardian it cant be Shadow she isnt old enough yet'.

With a little chuckle Silver Fang continues "magical guardianship has been moved to me, since you are a creature, one that has lots of laws placed around it to protect it, you are also able to have a creature be your magical guardian. Is that acceptable, if not we can find someone else, I assumed that you would want someone that you trust for the moment." I didn't want him to second guess himself so I swallowed what I was eating and replied joyously "yes that would be amazing, thank you for arranging it so quickly and for being so very sly about it. About the Dursley's can you leave them for now, erase the visit today and alter their minds so that it looks like I went to the Longbottom's for now. If possible, could you send Neville and his grandmother a letter about what will be happening, just so that if the order shows up, they are not blindsided."

"Of course, Harry, Neville just recently went to the Longbottom Villa in France and had a meeting with several goblins after his inheritance came in, so getting them a letter should not be a problem at all. Now is there anything specific that you want from your relatives house that may be somewhat harder or trapped."