Chapter 4

'Thoughts'

*-*-*-*-

Harry's POV

"So Silver Fang I'm guessing I'm here for the little cutie, what do you need me for exactly?" Silver Fang huffed out a small laugh, "Shadow this is Lord Harry Potter, he is being emancipated but has asked that we have someone live with him for the time being, I suggested you as you can teach him quite a lot, and was hoping that your presence and knowledge of several different disciplinaries may be able to keep him somewhat relieved and calm."

"Exactly what disciplinaries are we talking about, my masteries or my fighting and defence ones."

"Both."

"So, you think I'm a good fit because I would be able to teach Lord Potter how to be a proper Lord and to catch him up with his studies. The fact that I am trained means he is in danger, the obvious is Voldemort, but the look on both your faces makes me think that it is more than that."

All of a sudden, she turns to me in her seat, 'when did she sit down'. "Harry, who have you been living with for the past 13 years?" I flinch slightly, I'm hoping that Shadow didn't see that, but being trained I bet she did. Lowering my head I whisper "my mum's muggle sister, her husband and their son."

I hear a sudden intake of breath and I know that Shadow would've put the pieces together. "Okay I'll do it, but if Harry decides to press charges against them, I want to be the one to get their confession. No child; wizard, muggle or creature should ever be treated with anything but love and happiness, they will pay for this Lord Potter you have my word. I will protect you and stand by you as a friend and ally forevermore, I swear this on my magic, so mote it be."

My head whirls towards Shadow, I know what she just did was a big deal, I remember Ron, Hermione and Neville once having a conversation about oaths like this. It was one of the few pureblood protocols/traditions that Hermione agreed with, while Ron despised them saying that they were nothing but rubbish. My eyes are as wide as saucers, mouth agape in disbelief and eyes watering slightly. I couldn't help myself anymore, I launched myself from the chair and clung to Shadow, repeatedly whispering thank you.

She squeezed me back, telling me that I was safe now, and that I had nothing to fear anymore, our little moment was broken up by Silver Fang coughing slightly. With a red face I move back to my original seat. Silver Fang smiles at us before addressing Shadow once again.

"Harry here is scheduled for a cleansing ritual tomorrow morning at 9 am, while that is happening you and a team of curse breakers and goblin warriors will go to where Harry was residing and fetch the rest of his things including his trunk. Before you come back, I am instructing and imploring you to triple check everything that Harry has before bringing them."

"From what you are saying Silver Fang it sounds like you are implying that a very strong magical being or person who isn't Voldemort has also hurt Lord Potter and that they are constantly watching him. Care to elaborate for me," her tone was inquisitive towards the start and at the end it just turned plain cold and intimidating.

Without missing a beat Silver Fang handed her the parchments that had been produced from my inheritance test. I watched her face shift from inquisitive, impressed, amused, then furious, sad, and back to furious with a lot of murderous intent in there. She didn't move to the last pages, much like us. She reached over and held my hand, before taking very deep breaths, when she opened her eyes, I knew that she would destroy Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and anyone else she saw fit.

"They will be punished, if the ministry doesn't do it, I will have the King make sure we do it." Shadow took another deep breath before continuing, "I see that Lord Potter is also a hybrid Kitsune, Celestial and Thunder very good paring, very strong, very rare. I will happily be your tutor, friend, ally and sister if you will allow me to be. I would love to teach you and watch you grow to your full potential."