Chapter 31

Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying the book. I've created a companion book to this, which is called Heirs & Nightmares Character Book. Basically I'll be writing up the descriptions and other information about each character. Since the site I use to design the characters don't allow you to really change their physique, I wanted everyone to be able to understand what I imagine when I write these characters.

There will be some extra information on there that may minorly spoil either this or the next book that I'm going to write. Nothing huge, and no pairings (since I love the suspense), but other things, like what Creature they are (if they are one), Personality, Hobbies, Wands that I made for them etc. I hope you all read it, but It's not necessary, I just wanted to let you all know that it's there for your perusal.

Now onto the Story!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Harry's POV

I couldn't wait to move into my new dwellings, away from all the noise of Hogwarts, hidden and safe from Dumbledore, Ron and Ginny. They wouldn't be able to get to me, not while I was sleeping behind Gringotts constructed wards, and not while my food was being monitored by my elves and Silver Fang. They had absolutely no shot of potioning me now.

While jogging through the castle, still lost in thought, I didn't see the gaggle of Slytherin's that were rounding the corner, I was about to pass. I only realised as I was slamming into them, toppling over a blond on my left and a brunette on my right. The impact hurt, but not as much as my pride did. Scrambling to my knees, I frantically check if they're hurt, voice shaky with nerves as I finally realise who I had just run into.

"Oh My God, I'm so, so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Shit... are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I? Shit, sorry, I'm really sorry...."

"Shut the bloody hell up Potter. Help us up, why don't you? Or are you to good to soil your hands with the likes of us."

I was taken back by the harsh hiss from Malfoy, though I really shouldn't be, we had, after all, been at each others throats since 1st year. Getting up, still somewhat shaky with my nerves and the previous panic attack, I help the girl on the floor first. She was smaller than the rest, roughly 5'5 in height, and was of average build. She had walnut brown hair and tawny brown eyes, with high cheekbones and an ovalish face; if I wasn't gay, she would be an attractive girl, that my head might turn for. I think her name was Davis, but I couldn't for the life of me remember her first name.

Mumbling another quite sorry to her, I move onto Malfoy. Taking another breath, I stick my hand out, hoping that he takes it and doesn't just brush it away. With a scoff; that I ignore, and some stupid grumbling about Half-bloods, I quickly haul him up. Forcing down the pout that threatened to take over at the sight of his height. Most of them had shot up over the summer, with Draco and Blaise being the tallest in this little group.

"Again, I'm really sorry about that. I really wasn't looking where I was going, I was just really excited and wanted to find Hermione and Neville."

A dour and intimidating looking girl rolled her eyes at my rambling, "whatever Potter. Just don't do it again." Beside her the short one, Davis, half-heartedly, wacked her on the arm; not that it did much to the buff girl. There was a playfulness in her actions, a fond look in their eyes, like this was a normal re-occurring thing between them.

"Now Milly, that's not a nice way to speak to people, honestly, we've been working on this." Davis shot the bigger girl a small grin, before quickly snapping her attention once again to me, eyes intense and deep. It felt like she was looking right into both my soul and head, my panic and nerves skyrocketing at the look, overwhelming me somewhat.