Chapter 21

Hi everyone. Thankyou so much for reading so far with me and for being so patient with updates. I just wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy Easter, I hope you made the most of it.

The picture is just used as reference for a bag Hermione has, that is mentioned in the chapter. This and Chapter 22 are directly linked. When I was writing them out on Word, I found that the chapter was ridiculously long, so I cut it into 2 parts.

I'll update in about a week, so you don't have to wait so long.

Harry's POV

Opening my eyes, I let an excited grin spread across my face, unable to believe that today I would be watching the Quidditch World Cup. I would get to see professional Quidditch players, be immersed in their element. My eyes lit up at just the thought of it, I sprang out of bed, my excitement getting the better of me. Fred and George's amused laughter sounded from my right, they were grinning at me, as they found my excited state highly amusing.

Full of energy, I rush through my morning routine, which unfourtantly resulted in me having to maintain my hair from before my inheritance, in all its bird-nested glory. The sound of the shower and tap running must have awoken Ron, as annoyed grunts and complaints about being woken up 'so early' sounded from his side of the room. Though his annoyance, just put me in a better mood.

Heading into the kitchen, I warmly greet all, much to Ginny's disgust, mainly due to her 'brother's unnatural habits', which I could hear her mutter under her breath. Breakfast started with a show from the twins as they dragged Ron into the kitchen, making sly comments the whole time. Just as we were about to dig in, the sound of Bill's amused voice, floated into the kitchen, quickly followed by a joking female voice.

Supressing my reaction, I manage to stop myself from lighting up at the sound of her voice. And there she is, a mischievous look in her eyes, no doubt ready to annoy the younger two. It takes less than 2 seconds flat to get a reaction out of them, as suddenly the tent is filled with shrieking exclamations of "WHAT and "Why is she here."

Bill managed to glare the youngest into silence; his status as oldest having some pull with them it seems. "Zefra is here because she is my friend. I asked her to join us for breakfast, I haven't seen her in a while and I wasn't sure if we would have any more time to catch up. You will both respect her and be nice to her. She's apologised and hasn't done anything since. So you have nothing to be mad at her about."

Ron never one to hold his tongue for long, glared hatefully at her, his face as red as his hair, "she doesn't belong here. Plus how do we know that she isn't some evil spy working for Voldemort and his death eaters. Tasked with getting information out of nice respected light families? She's horrible, she's a rude bad-tempered boiler who knows nothing about us, yet she is trying to weasel her way into out lives. I bet she's only doing it to get close to Harry. She probably just wants some fame, the greedy bitch."

There was 2 types of reactions to Ron's little speech, most of his family shouted at him; including Hermione, for calling Zefra ugly and a bitch, when he didn't even know her. Ginny however was smug, defending Ron, reiterating that Zefra was evil and had probably already brainwashed us somehow. Making no sense in the process. Zefra was just staring at them, before suddenly erupting into laughter, a deep belly laugh, one that bubbled up from her soul.

Most of the Weasley's were gaping at her, with Ron's face taking on a more vibrant shade of red. Bill on the other hand looked highly amused at Zefra's reaction, probably knowing some of what was going through her head. Finally she regained control over herself, and in a few moments she went from laughing and smiling to stone faced and steeled eyed.

"While that was a very much needed laugh, let me make some things clear for you. My name if you don't happen to know is Zefra Carilile-Bliew, and I should tell you that it will do good for you both to remember that. -"