Bus Ride(KirKamiDeku)

Fluffy times mah dudes

Prompt:

Imagine you're otp on a long bus ride/road trip and one falls asleep on the other

~~

*3rd POV*

Class 1-A were in their respective locker rooms, getting into their hero costumes. Today they were going off campus for some hero training. Once everyone finished changing, they all loaded onto the bus and off they went to the training facility.

About ten minutes into the ride, an interesting topic was suggested for their conversation.

"Let's try guessing each other's crushes!" Mina exclaimed.

There were mutters of agreement, mainly from the girls, and so the torture began.

~Time skip~

Most of the class's crushes had been guessed, some right-although no one would admit it-and some wrong. But it was finally a certain broccoli haired boy's turn.

"Alright let's see, I think Deku's crush is Kirishima!" Uraraka stated.

Midoriya blushed slightly, she was right, he did like Kirishima. But he did like someone else too.

"No way, it's Kaminari for sure!" Mina argued.

Midoriya's slight blush turned into his face looking like a tomato, then he covered his face. He had a crush on both boys, and oh boy did he have it bad.

"What do you mean?! It's obviously Kirishima, have you not seen how much they've spent time together recently!" Hagakure sided with Uraraka.

"But what about Kaminari? Him and Midoriya have also been spending quite a long time together." Jiro added towards Mina's side.

Then arguing went back and forth between the girls on who Midoriya's crush was. But after some time one comment was said that turned Midoriya's blood cold,

"Let's just ask Midoriya then!"

All attention was suddenly on Midoriya.

"So Midoriya, who do you like more, Kirishima or Kaminari?"

"E-eh?! W-well-I um. U-uh you see I-I err." Midoriya started to just spew out nonsense, he didn't know how to answer that question.

While Midoriya was malfunctioning, no one seemed to notice the glares between Kirishima and Kaminari. They both liked Midoriya and were competing for the green-haired boy's love. When one thought they were ahead of the other, the other came up with something just as good. But at least they knew that Midoriya in fact, did like one of them.

While the girls were trying to get an answer out of Midoriya the bus came to a halt. Midoriya was one of the first one's out because the poor guy wanted to escape from that awkward situation.

~Time skip to the bus ride back to UA~

*Midoriya's POV*

Oh God.

Why?

Why did this have to happen to me?!

*3rd POV*

Poor Midoriya was freaking out because he did not only have one, but both of his crushes on each side of him. He sighed mentally, Midoriya would just have to endure it. It's not like he could do anything about it. So he would just have to sit back and-

oh no.

Midoriya felt weight fall onto his right shoulder and he prayed to God that what he thinks what might've happened didn't actually happen. He looked to his right and there he saw Kirishima sleeping on his shoulder. Kirishima's hair wasn't spiky because of the sweat from training. Midoriya felt his face heat up slightly as a result of Kirishima being so close and not to mention very cute.

But what he didn't see is the blonde haired male on his left was glaring at Kirishima, which only got darker when he saw Midoriya blush. Kaminari was upset because he didn't think about sleeping on Midoriya's shoulder first.

'Two can play at that game Kirishima.'

Kaminari thought, then oh so carefully pretended to fall asleep on Midoriya's shoulder. If Kirishima could do it, why couldn't he?

Midoriya's head shot towards his left so fast someone might think that he broke his neck. When he saw blonde hair, his slight blush turned into him being as red as a tomato. Midoriya slowly turned his face so he would be facing forward, and although he looked calm, he was internally screaming.

This was going to be a long bus ride to UA...

~~

Ooh first love rivalry thingy 

Except ya know, without the yanderes... 

Speaking of yanderes-

Kaminari: Oh God

Spirit-Chan: What?

Kaminari: I REFUSE TO SUFFER ANY LONGER 

Spirit-Chan: But-

Kaminari: I WILL REVOLT AGAINST THE HIERARCHY 

Spirit-Chan: What the heck are you going on about?

Kirishima: He's still upset of being the victim of yanderes :/

Spirit-Chan: Oh. Anyway... Spoopy season is almost here mah dudes and you know what that means~

Todoroki: What? 

Spirit-Chan: HALLOWEEN THEMED ONE SHOTS WOO

Midoriya: But then why'd you mention yanderes?

Spirit-Chan: Cause yanderes are scary and halloween is scary season

Midoriya, Kirishima, & Shoto: Oh

Spirit-Chan: Yee. But that doesn't mean I can't do halloween themed yanderes~ 

Kaminari: NEVER AGAINNNN

Spirit-Chan: Okay... Anyway that's all for now, so adios till next time