Professional(KamiDeku)

Pro Hero! Kaminari x Villain! Midoriya

Prompt:

"You don't strike me as a professional criminal."

"That's what makes me so good at it."

~~

*3rd POV*

Kaminari looked at the facility ahead of him, then proceeded to walk in. He had to go through at least ten minutes of security, though tedious, it made sense, this was a place where they kept criminals for questioning. And recently some Pro Heroes managed to catch the number one villain Deku, whose crimes even surpassed that of the League of Villains when they were in U.A. Though there was a rumor going around that Deku was a protege of All for One. Kaminari started to walk to a specific room, and soon enough he saw some of his fellow Pro Heroes waiting for him.

Red Riot noticed him, "Hey Chargebolt, how's it going?"

Kaminari gestured to the door, "Fine, so Deku's in there?"

Shoto nodded, "Yeah, keep a close eyes on him when you're in there, don't be afraid to use your quirk to stun him."

"Alright." Kaminari replied.

Right before Kaminari could open the door to get inside, he heard a gruff voice, "Don't mess this up Dunce Face."

"I got this don't worry!" Kaminari reassured Ground Zero.

Kaminari then opened the door to the room, and once he was inside he heard the door lock. He looked up and saw a young man who had curly green hair and green eyes, who was smiling innocently.

'Is that really the number one villain Deku? He doesn't really look like a villain...'

Kaminari remembered looking at his file before coming to the facility, though it never had any good pictures of his face because he usually wore a mask.

--

Villain Name: Deku

Real Name: Unknown

Quirk: ???

Quirk Info: A quirk is present, but not much is known about it, all that is for certain is that it can temporarily freeze someone in place by looking at them directly in the eyes. There may also be a strength quirk but that is not certain.

--

"So you're the one who is going to be watching me~ Chargebolt right?" Deku asked oh so innocently.

Kaminari raised an eyebrow, "Yeah..."

Deku's smile got even wider, "Oh, it'll be easy to escape then~"

"Wait, what?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

Kaminari saw Deku break out of the quirk-cancelling cuffs then rub his wrists, "That's better, those handcuffs are so uncomfortable you know."

Kaminari's eyes widened, "Ho-"

As soon as Kaminari made eye contact with Deku, he felt his body freeze up, he tried to move but couldn't. He saw Deku walk up to him then felt Deku caress his face, and his face flushed from their closeness.

Kaminari, somehow he still had the ability to speak, said, "You don't strike me as a professional criminal."

Deku smirked, "That's what makes me so good at it. Well I ought to get going now, but I'm sure we'll see each other again~"

Deku then disappeared, and soon as he did Kaminari was able to move again. Kaminari brought a hand to the cheek that Deku held then blushed a bright shade of red. That's when he realized something, he suddenly got a crush on Deku,

.

.

.

"Shit."

~~