Weak(KiriKamiDeku)

First angst oneshot be prepared

WARNING: THERE WILL BE MENTIONING OF SELF-HARM. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE KINDA THINGS DO NOT READ.

Already going to be in a relationship

Kirishima x Depressed! Deku x Kaminari

Prompts:

1. "No, no, no. You can't do this. Not to me. Not to any of us. Not to yourself."

2. "It's alright to not be okay. It's alright to break down and cry. You can't keep this in this long and expect not to hurt someone."

~~

*3rd POV*

Deku looked in the mirror and took a good look at himself in disdain: bags under his eyes, eyes that looked lifeless, and his skin was paler than usual. He then looked at his arms that were littered with scars, and while there were scars as a result of his quirk and as much as he hated to admit it some were caused by his own hand. He didn't even know how it got this bad, how did it even start? He couldn't remember. Deku wanted to stop, he really did, but he didn't know how. Sure he could tell someone, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Deku shook his head and finished getting ready school. Once he was starting to pack his things into his bag something caught his eye: a pocket knife, more specifically the tool that gave him scars. He reached towards it and was about to grab it but pulled away quickly.

'No I'm trying to stop doing this to myself. I need to be stronger than the urges. I can't give in.'

Sadly the urges sere stronger.

.

.

.

He gave in.

~Time skip to when he was walking towards school~

While walking, Deku was giving himself a pep talk or well attempting to anyway. Soon enough he had gotten to the front gate of U.A. He took a deep breath and put on his: 'I'm okay and totally not slowly dying inside' face.

'Time for another day of faking smiles and being okay... Fantastic.'

Deku walked onto the campus and made his way to Class 1-A. There inside he saw that most of his class was in there, he quickly made his way to his seat and sat down, wanting to get this day over as soon as possible.

~Time skip to lunch time~

Deku was grabbing his lunch box from his bag when he felt an arm slink around his shoulders. He looked up and there and behold was one of his boyfriends, Kaminari.

Deku (fake)smiled, "Oh hey Kami, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, just wanted to wait for you and walk to the cafeteria together." Kaminari replied.

"Okay, where's Kiri?" Deku asked.

"He went to go and grab us a table." Kaminari answered.

"Alright, hold on." Deku said.

Deku reached into his bag and grabbed his All Might Themed lunchbox and saw the pocket knife. He looked up to see if Kaminari was paying attention, and once he made sure Kaminari wasn't, he quickly slipped the knife into his pants pocket.

Deku exclaimed, "Okay, ready to go!"

Kaminari grabbed Deku's hand, "Great! Come on, Kiri's probably wondering what's taking us so long."

Truth be told, the real reason Kaminari wanted to walk with Deku was because Kirishima and him had started to notice that Deku was acting weird. They were sure it was nothing, but they still had their suspicions and wanted to make sure that everything was okay. Soon enough they had arrived at the cafeteria and it didn't take them long to find the third person in their trio, Kirishima.

"Hey guys! How are you two doing?" Kirishima greeted.

"Fine." Kaminari replied.

"(Not) Okay, how about you Kiri?" Deku answered.

Kirishima smiled, "I'm good myself! Thanks for asking."

And then that kick started their lunch. They talked about all kinds of random things ranging from hero news to new memes they've seen. Suddenly Deku stood up, then Kaminari and Kirishima looked at him questioningly.

"Sorry guys, I'll be right back, I need to go to the restroom." Deku said, then started to walk away from their table and out of the cafeteria.

"Alright./Okay." They replied in unison.

~With Deku in the Restroom(Still 3rd POV)~

Deku walked into the restroom and stood in front of a sink. He reached into his pocket and felt the cool metal of the pocket knife, he slowly brought it out and unlocked it. He didn't want to do it, but sadly the urges were too strong for his broken soul. Deku brought it to his skin, but before he could do anything, he heard the bathroom door slam open, then a voice,

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Deku had tears in eyes as he looked towards the door, "Kirishima, Kaminari..."

~Flash back to right after Deku left(Kirishima's POV)~

I looked at Deku's retreating figure and as soon as he was out of sight, Kaminari said, "Deku has been acting really weird hasn't he?"

"Yeah, and what he did was really suspicious." I added.

"Did you see his eyes they looked...broken." Kaminari commented worriedly.

"I'm worried for him, I think we should check on him." I stated.

Kaminari nodded in agreement, then we made our way to the bathroom and I opened the door slowly, and I was horrified at what I saw. There was Deku, with a pocket knife at his arm. I then slammed the door open and screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Deku looked at us with tears in his eyes and said softly, "Kirishima, Kaminari..."

I ran up to him and knocked the knife out of his hands then hugged him tightly, I pulled away from him and looked at him in the eyes, "No, no, no. You can't do this. Not to me. Not to any of us. Not to yourself."

That was when the tears started rolling down his cheeks, "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you guys. I'm sorry I'm not okay."

After those words I hugged him tight, I felt another person join and instantly knew it was Kaminari, then I heard him murmur softly, "It's alright to not be okay. It's alright to break down and cry. You can't keep this in this long and expect not to hurt someone."

After a good five to ten minutes of hugging and Deku letting all of his pent up emotions out, he looked at the two of us and smiled-a genuine one, something that we haven't seen in a while- and said quietly,

"Thank you."