Guilt(KamiDeku)

Sequel to 'Professional'

Pro Hero! Kaminari x Villain! Deku

Deku is low key a yandere on accident

my bad

Prompt:

"Does your mother know what you do for a living?"

"Shut up."

~~

*3rd POV*

It's been about a week since Kaminari let Deku escape, and boy has he had a lot on his mind since then. Specifically his newfound crush on the villain, and the guilt that came with it. Sure, he felt guilty that he let Deku escape, but he felt especially guilty for gaining a crush on said villain

Kaminari knew that if anyone found out that it'd be the end of the career that he worked so hard for.

Kaminari groaned in frustration, "What's wrong with me?!" He smacked his head on his dining room table. Kaminari then decided to go on a walk to help clear his head.

~~

Kaminari was on his way back to his apartment from his walk, which had actually really helped him clear his mind.

'At least now I know what to do about my-'

Kaminari's thoughts were cut off when he was suddenly grabbed and pulled into an alleyway.

"Someone-mmph!" Kaminari tried to call out, but was cut off when a cloth was put over his mouth and nose. As he was struggling against his assailant, he heard a very familiar voice,

"Now now Denki, don't make this harder than it has to be..."

Kaminari gasped, but as soon as he did, black dots started to obscure his vision.

Why did this have to happen to him?

Soon after that, he blacked out.

~~

Kaminari groaned as he woke up to his head pounding. As the pain started to ebb away, Kaminari opened his eyes and saw that he was in a dark room, but when he tried to move, he couldn't. When he looked down, he saw that he was restrained by what he assumed were quirk-cancelling cuffs. Once Kaminari remembered what happened, he groaned internally,

why couldn't he just catch a break?!

"Look! We've switched places Denki!" Kaminari heard a voice say excitedly

His eyes widened, "Deku?!"

Deku smirked, "The one and only! But please, just call me Izuku sweetie."

Kaminari's eyes narrowed, "Why am I here?"

"Why? Oh, well that's because I've taken a liking to you, and I know you like me too~" Deku replied in a sing-song voice.

"So you kidnapped me because you like me?" Kaminari asked.

Deku smiled, "Yup~"

Kaminari raised an eyebrow, "Does your mother know what you do for a living?"

Deku's eyes narrowed, "Shut up."

Kaminari rolled his eyes, "I'm taking that as a no..."

Deku took a deep breath, "Well it's not like it matters," he then smirked, "you won't even remember this conversation anyway~"

"W-what do you mean?!" Kaminari stuttered.

Deku then grabbed something for a case that Kaminari hadn't noticed beforehand. Deku then filled a syringe with some sort of liquid.

'What in the world is that?!' Kaminari though worriedly. Deku then walked towards Kaminari with slow agonizing steps, anxiety rising in Kaminari with every step Deku took closer.

Then before he knew it, Deku was right beside Kaminari, he grunted in pain as the needle was stabbed into his arm. Kaminari hissed when the needle was pulled out, and soon after that black dots started to overtake his vision. He started to yawn when a wave of drowsiness washed over him, and once he closed his eyes he passed out.

~A couple of months later~

"Villains Deku and Chargebolt have once again robbed a bank, and as Pro Heroes tried to apprehend them, they caused a serious amount of damage, many civilians were injured. Now onto the weather-" the new reporter's voice was cut off as the T.V. was turned off.

"How the hell did we let this happen?" Bakugou Katsuki, also known as Pro Hero 'Ground Zero' growled.

"I don't know, I mean I knew he was acting a bit weird before he disappeared, but I thought that it was just guilt from letting Deku escape." Kirishima Eijirou, who was Pro Hero 'Red Riot' replied.

"Same./Yeah." Pro Heroes 'Pinky' and 'Cellophane' agreed, who were also known as Ashido Mina and Sero Hanta.

They were all shocked and confused when they found out that their friend, one of the members of their squad, had suddenly become a villain. What was even more surprising was that he was working with the number one villain Deku! Another weird thing that happened was that it seemed as if Kaminari didn't recognize them, they didn't know why.

But one thing they knew for certain was the feeling of guilt they had whenever they thought about it.

~~

Why I said this was low key yandere is because Villain Deku is portrayed as insane so this is what I imagine what he would do so...

Also I was just recently on a road trip(just got back the day this is posted 7/20/20) to see my grandpa and couldn't get on my laptop so this one shot and the next one are actually transferred from a notebook and boy did I not realize how sloppy my hand writing was because of quarantine 

Deku in the pic looks like me right now lol

Anyway hoped you enjoyed!