My Prize(KiriKami)

Kirishima x Yandere! Kaminari

oh how the turns have tabled

Also guess who's back

Back again

Author's Note

At the end

~~

Prompt:

"All I want is you. All I've ever wanted was you."

~~

*3rd POV*

Life is nothing but a game.

There are those who win and those who lose.

Kaminari was determined to win.

Of course he would have to eliminate all of the competition first.

~~

*Kaminari's POV*

I looked at the scene before me, at all the bodies that laid in my classroom, the bodies of my classmates and teachers.

I only did what was necessary.

It was their own fault to be honest.

They were all getting too close to him, my beloved Eijirou Kirishima.

Obviously he's not here today, he's at home 'sick.' Wouldn't want him to see me disposing of the pests that were trying to steal him from me.

I suddenly heard a scream from the hallway.

Uh oh, looks like someone saw this little mess.

Looks like I have one more pest to kill~

~Time skip~

I hummed to myself as I walked home, thinking about today then chuckled. I may or may not have killed more people than I needed to but that's fine. As long as it was for Kirishima it was okay right?

RIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHTTT?!?!?!

I just couldn't help myself, who knew killing could be just so addicting?

The horrified look on their faces as they die fill me with joy~

Their screams are like music to my ears~

The warm fuzzy feeling I got as my knife went through their chest and blood gushed out of their body~

I could feel a smile spread on my face and a small chuckle turned into full out laughter. I gripped the sides of my head and tugged at my hair,

OH HOW I JUST LOVE FEELING THE RUSH OF BLOOD IN MY VEINS AND THE ADRENALINE COURSE THROUGH MY BODY AS I STAB MY VICTIMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL THEY STOP BREATHING. OH AND WHEN THEIR GUTS START TO SPILL OUT OF THEIR BODIES MAKE ME ECSTATIC. AND WHEN THEY THINK THAT THEY HAVE A CHANCE BRINGS ME TO CLOUD NINE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh but I'm not crazy, quite the contrary. I am very much sane, after all I'm just doing what's best for Kirishima.

I realized I was at my front door and chuckled,

looks like it's time for me to collect my prize~

~Time skip about a month~

"The search is ongoing to find out the killer of the Hero Course Massacre and two missing students of Class 1-A. It is suspected that the murderer may have been a student who attended UA. If you have any information about this please call (XXX) XXX - XXXX." The reporter's voice could be heard throughout the quiet living room.