For Them(TodoKami)

Sequel to 'Arranged'

Yandere! Todoroki x Kaminari

No prompt for this one

~~

*3rd POV*

Denki wanted to leave him, he really did. But he just...couldn't. After all he couldn't do that to-

Denki's thoughts were cut off by the crying of a baby through the baby monitor(ya know the walkie talkie thing that parents put it in babies bedroom then have the other with them so that they could do other stuff but still make sure the baby is okay). He sighed as he got up from his spot on the couch, and walked towards his and Shoto's bedroom, hearing the cries getting louder as he approached.

Denki opened the door and walked to the crib, and checked the baby to see what was wrong. The baby couldn't be hungry because he just fed him, he didn't need to change his diaper, and he just put him down for a nap after he fed him.

Denki looked at his son, "You aren't hungry and you don't need to be changed... What's wrong Kibou?"

Denki then held the baby to his chest and just like that, the crying stopped.

Denki started rubbing small circles on Kibou's back, "Oh, so you wanted to cuddle, well don't worry, we can cuddle baby."

He then walked out of the bedroom and back to the living room with his son in his arms. Denki then laid down on the couch and put Kibou on his chest, and as soon as he did, one Kibou's little hands grabbed a fistful of Denki's shirt. Denki then went back to rubbing small circles on Kibou's back and soon enough, Kibou was back asleep. Denki took a good look at his son's features, he had white hair that had streaks of yellow and red in it which he had gained from both of his parents, and though his eyes were closed, he had Denki's golden eyes.

He then yawned, a wave of tiredness overcame him.

'You'd think that after having one baby, you wouldn't be as tired. But then again Kibou is a little more fussy than Masato was...'

Even though taking care of Kibou was tiring, Denki wouldn't trade him for anything. He was one of the reasons Denki couldn't leave, the other being his eldest son Masato. Denki couldn't leave them with him. He knew Shoto wouldn't do anything to the kids, he loved them too much, but Denki wasn't going to take any chances.

His eyes started to droop, and soon enough he was asleep too. But at the beginning he didn't really have any dreams, more like he went through his memories after U.A.

How soon after he graduated he and Shoto got married.

A couple of years after that, he was turned into a girl(reference to the convo between Enji and Shoto in the first part) got pregnant and had a kid, twice. That was probably the weirdest thing that happened during his entire life.

How now he was a part-time hero instead of full-time so that he could take care of the kids because Shoto insisted(forced).

Raising Masato and finding out his quirk, he was able to control ice and electricity.

Other memories flashed by, but soon enough he had a dreamless sleep.

~~

Shoto was waiting at the gate of his son Masato's school, waiting for him to come out so they could get home. Soon enough he heard a familiar voice shout,

"PAPAAAA"

Then a small body ran into his legs, Shoto looked down and smiled. He bent down and ruffled the young boy's hair, "Ready to go home and see Daddy and Kibou?"