Lunch(MonoDeku)

Hello dear readers! (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I do realize that this is a request and in the description of this book I did say that I MIGHT take requests in the future the ONLY REASON that I agreed to post this was because my bff wanted to write it and I love her so much

SO just because this was posted DOES NOT MEAN that I will be taking requests RIGHT NOW

Like I said before MAYBE in the future because I really want to focus on the ships that I'm writing right now and I don't want to get overwhelmed with requests ( >д<)

I'm sorry, please understand ( ͒˃⌂˂ ͒)

~~

Special thanks to BabySpinosaurus  for writing this for me (^∀^)

Request for: @rarepairs_shipper

P.S. My friend hopes this was up to your expectations

~~

The day after the school festival, Izuku went to see if he could find someone from Class B to congratulate them about their play, he had heard that it had gone well and he felt the need to acknowledge them for it. Someone from Class B in particular he felt needed to be told that he thought they were great, totally not because how they were constantly making the effort to tell how much better their class was.

Said person had just rounded the corner and ran head on in to Izuku.

They both crashed to the floor, Izuku sputtering out apologies, "Sorry, I'm so sorry, let me help you," The green haired boy stood up quickly and reached out his hand for the person he ran into.

"Oh.. Monoma, what perfect timing, I was actually just looking for you," Izuku jumbled out at his realization of the Class B blonde.

Monoma stood up and brushed himself off, "No, its fine, wait looking for me?"

"Umm, yeah, I wanted to say good job on your play at the festival, I hear it was a great success, even though I wasn't able to make it, i'm sure it was amazing and wanted to tell you my thoughts in person." Izuku mumbled on with more praises and Monoma felt pretty great about the Class A kid acknowledging his class about doing well.

But Monoma, instead of simply saying thank you, wanted to one up Class A again by taking this kid out for lunch. Totally just to prove himself better and able to provide and not as a 'thank you' in it of itself.

"Hey, Midoriya, is it, would you like to go to lunch with me? After all your praise, I'm feeling a bit hungry." Monoma suggested, staring down at the greenette.

"Oh, um, sure Monoma" Izuku faltered a bit, not expecting that response, that was very different than what he was used to.

"Great," Monoma wrapped up, "I know the perfect place."

"Oh okay."

Monoma lead the way, while Izuku followed behind, trying to think about how his simple congrats lead him to having lunch with a student he was pretty sure didn't like him very much.

~~

Monoma brought Izuku to a nice little restaurant, nothing too fancy, just a place fit for lunch. They both ordered Katsudon, which happened to be Izuku's favorite and he did not miss the opportunity to get a (rather cheap and generic) All Might themed souvenir bowl. Izuku mumbled out through his mouthful of Katsudon his thanks and appreciation for bringing him here.

Monoma took a moment to actually look at his considered class rival, and he noted all the little quirky things this kid did, he was even kinda cute.

"So, you really like All Might, huh?" Monoma started, he noted how quickly Midoriya blushed at those words and shrunk down ever so slightly and nodded sheepishly.

"Yeah.. What about you? What do you like?" Izuku asked

"Comics." Monoma stated blankly.

"Oh me too!" Izuku said going off on a rant about some of his favorite comics and seeing if any of Monoma's were the same as his.

The two ended up discussing a lot about comics, though they had different tastes, it was good starting ground for the both of them. It was the end of their lunch by now and they were heading out of the restaurant.

Monoma felt like he realized some things through this experience, like how he really wanted to do it again, something about the greenette just drew him in and wanting more.

"I had fun, Midoriya, we should schedule a brunch and meet again sometime" Monoma smiled down at the boy, a genuine smile not one of his condescending ones.

Izuku nodded, "That would be great,"

~~