Arranged(TodoKami)

Yandere! Todoroki x Kaminari

OOH LOOK ANOTHER YANDERE

Prompt:

"I'll do whatever it takes if it means we'll be together forever, my sweet."

~~

*3rd POV*

Todoroki looked at a certain blonde-haired boy in his class who was talking with their classmates, thinking to himself,

'I thought I told him to stop talking with them.'

Kaminari felt eyes peering into his soul and he knew exactly who was responsible, Todoroki Shouto. Who was his boyfriend, but it didn't feel like it, at least not anymore anyway. At the beginning, Kaminari was shocked that Todoroki had asked him out cause Todoroki didn't show any interest in him. So of course he would accept because one of the hottest boys in his class asked him out, like he felt it wasn't real.

But little did he know what was in store for him, in the beginning it was great! They would hang out, go on little dates, you know, couple things. But as time went on Todoroki would get jealous whenever he would hang out with his friends instead of him. Kaminari thought it was cute at first, but then a few weeks later Todoroki started to get more possessive.

Todoroki would pull him away whenever his friends tried to talk with him, and when he did manage to talk with them he would glare at his classmates or him. He wouldn't leave him alone, wherever Kaminari went you bet Todoroki would be there as well, except when he went to the restroom. Todoroki started to boss Kaminari around, telling him where he can and can't go, he wasn't allowed to hang out with his friends anymore, all his time was either spent with school work, training, or hanging out with Todoroki.

Kaminari was at his wits end with Todoroki, he didn't feel comfortable with him anymore, so today was the day that he was finally going to cut ties with Todoroki. He wanted to hang out with his friends again! Kaminari felt trapped and he knew this isn't what love was supposed to be like. Kaminari glanced at Todoroki and Todoroki gave him a look that said, 'We're going to talk about this later.'

~Time skip to lunch time~

Once the lunch bell rang, the students started to file out of the class, but as Kaminari was walking down the hallway, he felt a hand grab his wrist harshly then pull him into a room, which so happened to be a supply closet. Once inside he was pushed against a wall, he looked up and there he saw Todoroki, and he looked pissed.

"Why were you talking with them." Todoroki growled, referring to his friends.

"Because they're my friends Shoto." Kaminari replied.

Todoroki glared, "But what did I tell you yesterday? I told you to not talk to them."

"I know!" Kaminari argued.

"Then why did you do it?!" Todoroki yelled.

Kaminari shook with anger, "BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF THIS!"

Todoroki's eyes widened, "Of what..?"

"Us Shoto. I'm tired of you bossing me around, I can't do this anymore!" Kaminari answered.

Todoroki's eyes narrowed, "Excuse me? What are you trying to say?"

Kaminari looked away from Todoroki, "I'm done. I'm sorry but we're over Shoto."

After those words, Todoroki's eyes turned blank, he let go of Kaminari, and said simply, "Well then." And with that, he left.

Kaminari let out a breath that he didn't realize he was holding, he couldn't believe what just happened. He did it! He broke up with Todoroki and now he was free! Kaminari felt a weight lift off of his shoulders, and he smiled to himself then left.

But little did Kaminari know that Todoroki had a back up plan prepared in case this happened. He would get Kaminari no matter what, and as much as he hated it, in order for this plan to work, he would need help from someone he despised with all of his being,

.

.

.

his father.

~~

Shoto had finally arrived home, and after taking his shoes off he made his way to his father's office. Once there he knocked on the door, once he heard a gruff 'Come in,' he opened the door and entered. His father looked up and his eyes widened, because Shoto had come to his office willingly.

Enji narrowed his eyes, "What do you want."

Shoto rolled his eyes, "As much as I hate to say this, I need your help."

"What is it?" Enji asked.

"There's this boy in my class that I really like and I want an arranged marriage with him. I've done research, and there is a doctor who can change the gender of people, so if you let me be with him, he could change his gender to female for a period of time and then we could have a child." Shoto stated.

Enji quirked an eyebrow, "What are you saying?"

"If you arrange a marriage with me and him, then you'll be able to have a grandchild who could surpass All Might." Shoto replied.

"What's his quirk?" Enji questioned.

"Electrification. Think of it, fire, ice, AND electricity." Shoto persuaded.

Enji thought it over, "Very well. What's his name?"

"Kaminari Denki." Shoto said.

Enji waved him off, "Alright, I'll take care of things, leave now."

Shoto nodded.

After Shoto left, he smirked, 'Soon, Denki. Soon we'll be together forever.'

~~

Todoroki was in his room studying, when suddenly he heard his phone give a notification, once he read who texted him, he smirked. He then opened his messenger,

💛 Denki 💛

We need to talk. Now.

Alright. Where do you want to meet?

The park, I think you know where.

See you in a bit.

--

He already predicted what Kaminari wanted to talk about, he chuckled. Then he got up and left his house, saying goodbye to his older sister while walking out the door, and made his way to the park.

~~

Todoroki was waiting for his beloved on a bench in the park. It was the bench that they would hang out sometimes whenever they would walk around the park together. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming his way, he looked up and there he saw Kaminari coming up to him, who didn't look too happy.

"Hey Denki." Todoroki greeted.

"Don't 'Hey Denki,' me Shoto!" Kaminari scoffed, "What is the meaning of this?!" Kaminari yelled as he pulled out a silver band out of his pocket.

"I see you got the ring." Todoroki replied.

"Of course I got the ring! Why would you do this?! I thought you despised quirk marriages?!" Kaminari shouted.

"I do, but the thing is I love you oh so much, so I'll do whatever it takes if it means we'll be together forever, my sweet." Todoroki replied, his voice laced with darkness.

Kaminari was frozen as Todoroki walked up to him, completely shocked by his words, his brain couldn't process it.

Todoroki took the ring out of Kaminari's hand and put it on his left ring finger then smiled, "There we go. Much better. I'll make sure to take good care of you."

~~

Am I the only one who thinks that Yandere Todoroki would force whomever he's crazy for into an arranged marriage? Anywhoooo there's going to be a part two. But fret not, there will be fluff in the one shot after the part two
(^∀^)