Late(KamiDeku)

They're adults in this one.

Prompt:

"Is that blood?"

"No?"

"That's not a question your supposed to answer with another question."

~~

Kaminari was waiting for his old classmate Deku to come to his agency to talk about something very important and personal. His feelings that he has harbored since their U.A. days, sure it's been a couple years and he probably should've confessed sooner but hey! Kaminari knew that Deku was single and at least he's going to confess instead of never admitting his feelings! It had taken him weeks to prepare himself mentally and emotionally, luckily he had his help from his dear friend Mina. Who had actually figured it out in their second year of high school and finally had enough of him putting it off.

Well her words specifically were, "You better tell him Denki by the end of the month or I am going to. So it's either you tell him or I will."

And Kaminari knew that it wasn't an empty threat and she would go through with it. It was his last week to tell Deku his feelings and he had finally mustered enough courage to tell him. But as time went on though, he was starting to get anxious. Kaminari looked at the clock in his office and saw that Deku was running late.

'Where is he?! He was supposed to be here ten minutes ago! Surely he didn't bail on me without telling me, right?'

Kaminari shook his head.

'No, he's not that kind of person, I've known him for years now he wouldn't do that.'

Despite reassuring himself, Kaminari's mind kept on coming up with scenarios of why Deku hasn't come yet, and they were all bad. Kaminari groaned and hit his head on his desk.

'What's wrong with me? I felt so confident this morning, why am I suddenly anxious?'

Suddenly their was a beeping from his office phone, so he sat up and and answered it, "Yes?"

His secretary spoke, "Chargebolt sir, pro hero Deku is here, he says that he has a meeting with you?"

"Yeah, just send him up." Kaminari replied.

About five to ten minutes later he heard a knock on his door, after taking a deep breath trying to calm his nerves, he said a quick 'come in.' Then there and behold was Deku, who was still in his pro hero outfit.

Deku gave a sheepish smile, "Sorry I'm late. There was a lot of traffic."

Kaminari waved it off, "It's not a problem. I'm just glad you were able to-Wait is that blood?" Kaminari's eyes wide as he noticed that the sleeve of his hero costume was soaked with blood.

Deku looked embarrassed, "No?"

Kaminari stared at him then said with a blank face, "That's not a question your supposed to answer with another question."

Kaminari then grabbed the first aid kit from under his desk, made his way around the desk, grabbed Deku's wrist and lead him to the couch that was in his office and sat him down.

"Take your shirt off." Kaminari commanded Deku.

Deku tried to resist him, reassuring Kaminari that he was fine but Kaminari was having none of that, so he ended up taking the shirt off himself. He grabbed Deku's arm and looked at the cut, which luckily didn't look to deep.

"Luckily it seems that the cut is shallow, so you won't have to go to a hospital and get stitches or something of the sort. But why did you come here while you were injured?" Kaminari asked while bandaging the wound.

Deku averted his eyes, "Well, you asked me to come over and... I just didn't want to disappoint you... Plus I've been through worse."

"YOUR HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN COMING OVER. I-I would've understood if you had to cancel." Kaminari argued.

"B-but I really wanted to come because I need to tell you something..." Deku said quietly.

"Oh? What is it?" Kaminari asked, curious.

"It's something that I've been meaning to tell you... Kaminari I-I like y-you, no I love you!" Deku confessed.

"Wha-WAIT SERIOUSLY?!" Kaminari exclaimed, shocked by the sudden confession.

"I-I know you probably don't like me too, s-so I'll just go." Deku embarrassed, moved to leave.

Kaminari then shouted, "WAIT!!"

"What is- mmph!" Deku started to say but was suddenly cut off by a pair a lips.

"I love you too!" Kaminari said quietly.

Deku blushed, "Really?!"

"Y-yeah that was kinda the whole reason why I asked you to come heh." Kaminari said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"O-oh seriously?" Deku stuttered.

Kaminari nodded, "Even though I'm not happy that you didn't take care of yourself before coming over, I'm glad you came."

Deku smiled, "Me too."

~~

Extra:

Mina

SERIOUSLY MINA

What?

WHY DID YOU AND OCHACO BLACKMAIL ME AND DEKU

Oh you found out

Σ(・口・) 

Does that mean that you confessed?!

Well actually Deku confessed to me BUT STILL

Well I'M SORRY that you 2 didn't have the balls to confess ಠ_ಠ

Mina I swear!

To put it simply me and Ochaco decided to give you both a little push in the right direction so that'd you FINALLY confess

But eyy at least you two got together in the end right? ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

I'm going to kill you the next time I see you

You're starting to sound like Katsuki!

Minaaaa