Drunken Thoughts(KiriDeku)

Villain! Kirishima x Villain! Drunk! Midoriya

(They're already in a relationship in this one)

Prompt: 

"Is it still murder if I give them a heads up?"

"That's called a threat."

"Damn."

~~

*3rd POV*

It was late at night and all seemed peaceful and quiet, well if you excuse you a grown man with spiky bright red hair who was carrying another grown man with green curly hair over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. And if you looked closer, you could see that said red-haired man was scowling at his companion.

"For the love of god Deku, I can't believe that you're such a lightweight." Kirishima grumbled as he was making his way towards his and Deku's apartment while carrying Deku.

"I'mmmm sowwwy Eijiiii." Deku slurred.

Kirishima groaned because he thought that Deku had passed out from the alcohol and was hoping he'd stay like that since Deku would act like a toddler and not listen when Kirishima was trying to help him.'Dammit now it's going to be even harder to get him to sleep.'

~Time skip to when their inside their apartment~

Kirishima and Deku were now in their shared apartment and Kirishima was attempting to lay Deku down on the couch, key work 'attempting.'

"Why you do you have to be so damn difficult? Can you please just lay down?!" Kirishima complained as he ran a hand through his hair, because he was tired and not in the mood to argue with a drunk Deku.

Deku pouted, "Don't wanna."

Kirishima facepalmed, "PLEASE JUST LAY DOWN DEKU."

Deku plopped down onto the couch with a slurred, "Fineeee."

Kirishima sighed in relief, "Thank you."

A peaceful silence had taken place in the room as Kirishima was tucking Deku in, when suddenly Deku spoke, "Hey Eiji."

Kirishima looked down at Deku then answered, "Yeah? What is it?"

"Is it still murder if I give them a heads up?" Deku asked half-asleep.

Kirishima replied, "That's called a threat."

Deku grumbled, "Damn."

'Why would he be even asking that right now?' Then Kirishima shook his head, 'Got to remember that he's drunk.'

Deku asked, "Hey Eiji."

Kirishima looked at Deku confused, "Yes?"

"I love you." Deku said before passing out.

Kirishima blushed, then with a small smile replied, "I love you too, for now and forever." Then before he left, he gave Deku a small kiss on the forehead then left the room to go to sleep.

~~