Babysitting(TodoKiri)

Already in a relationship.

Prompt:

"He's crying."

"Baby's cry, that's what they do."

"Ya, but how do I stop him?"

"Have you fed him?"

"Yes."

"Has he had a nap?"

"Yes, he just woke up."

"How about a diaper change?"

"Uh... can we just skip that one?"

~~

*3rd POV*

"And here he is! Thank you boys so much for watching little Takeo for me." Kirishima's aunt introduced the baby to the boys.

Kirishima smiled, "It's no problem auntie! We're just happy we could help! Right Shoto?"

"Right." Todoroki replied.

"Alright I shouldn't be out too long." Kirishima's aunt stated.

"It's okay! Take as long as you need." Kirishima commented.

"Awe aren't you so sweet Eijirou." Kirishima's aunt cooed. 

Then with that the trio went downstairs and Kirishima's aunt left.

Kirishima turned to Todoroki, "So what do you want to do?"

Todoroki shrugged, "It doesn't matter."

"You okay with watching Disney movies then?" Kirishima offered.

"As long as it's not Frozen." Todoroki stated. 

Kirishima chuckled, "Ha ha okay."

~sometime later~

The two boys were in the middle of watching Big Hero 6, when they heard a knock on the front door. Kirishima paused the movie and got up, "I'll go see what it is." Todoroki nodded. 

Kirishima walked towards the front door and opened it, and there was his aunt and uncles' neighbor. 

They looked surprised to see him, "Well hey Eijirou! Long time no see!"

"Hi. Yes it has been a while." Kirishima greeted.

"Say, is your uncle home?" The neighbor asked.

"No, he's at work, me and my uh friend are babysitting." Kirishima replied.

"Ah, I see. Well then do you think you could help me out? Your uncle said that he would help me move some boxes, but seeing that he's not here could you lend a hand?" The neighbor questioned.

"Of course! Let me go tell my friend, and then I'll be over." Kirishima answered.

The neighbor said while leaving, "Alright, I'll be in my garage."

"Okay!" Kirishima exclaimed. 

Kirishima then walked into the living room to tell Todoroki the situation, "So I'm going to help the neighbor out-"

"I heard. But why did you say friend instead of boyfriend?" Todoroki asked.

Kirishima sighed, "Well ya see, the thing is that neighbor doesn't like people who are gay, so I didn't want to make a scene."

"I see, alright, I'll watch Takeo while you help them out." Todoroki replied.

Kirishima then pecked Todoroki's cheek, "Okay! See you in a bit."

Kirishima then walked out of the door, closing it after he did. 

~~

About five-ten minutes of Kirishima being gone, Todoroki started to hear crying through the baby monitor. So then Todoroki made his way upstairs and towards Takeo's nursery and went in. 

Todoroki then made his way to the crying baby's crib and then once there he picked him up, "What's wrong Takeo."

He was answered with more crying.

"Maybe you're hungry..." Todoroki mumbled, so then he took Takeo downstairs and went into the kitchen. He then started to look through the fridge for one of the bottles that Kirishima's aunt had prepared before she left. Todoroki then found one and put it in the microwave for how long Kirishima's aunt told them to do it for. 

Once he made sure that it was warm enough, he then started to feed Takeo. Then when he was finished, Todoroki then started to burp him and luckily Takeo didn't throw up on him. Todoroki started to hold Takeo normal again, and then he saw Takeo yawn.

Todoroki then went back upstairs towards the nursery and put Takeo down for a nap, then went back to the living room. 

~~

Not even five more minutes passed when suddenly Todoroki heard even more crying coming from the baby monitor. He sighed then made his way back upstairs to go see what was wrong this time. Once Todoroki was back into the nursery, he picked Takeo up and tried to figure out what was wrong, but after a good two minutes of not being able to figure it out, he started to panic. 

~~

Kirishima had finally returned back from helping out the neighbor. He was about to go look for Todoroki when he heard crying from upstairs. Kirishima then went upstairs and walked into the nursery,

"Shoto? What's wrong?"

"He's crying." Todoroki replied, turning towards Kirishima.

"Baby's cry, that's what they do." Kirishima commented.

"Ya, but how do I stop him?" Todoroki questioned.

Kirishima then walked towards his boyfriend and baby cousin, "Have you fed him?"

"Yes." Todoroki said.

"Has he had a nap?" Kirishima asked. 

"Yes, he just woke up." Todoroki confirmed.

"How about a diaper change?" Kirishima inquired.

Todoroki tensed up, "Uh... can we just skip that one?"

Kirishima then chuckled a bit, "I'll change his diaper."

Kirishima then changed his cousin's diaper and put Takeo back in his crib.

He then turned towards Todoroki and grabbed his hand, "Let's go finish the movie."

Todoroki smiled then nodded.

~~ 

Sometime during the movie Kirishima had fallen asleep and was snuggled into Todoroki's warm left side. Todoroki then heard the door open and then heard, 

"I'm back!"

The sound of footsteps came closer, "Oh! Eijirou's asleep."

"Yeah, he fell asleep during the movie." Todoroki informed Kirishima's aunt.

"How was Takeo?" Kirishima's aunt asked.

"It was fine, though Eijirou did go to help your neighbor." Todoroki replied.

"Awe he's such a sweetie." Kirishima's aunt cooed.

"Yes." Todoroki confirmed.

Kirishima's aunt then went upstairs to go see Takeo, and came back downstairs, "You two did a great job! You two are going to be good parents one day."

Todoroki blushed, "T-thank you Ma'm."

Kirishima's aunt chuckled, then left the room to go unload the stuff she had gotten while she was out.

Todoroki looked at Kirishima lovingly, 

"I'm sure we will..."