Trapped(KiriDeku)

Yandere! Kirishima x Deku

FIRST YANDERE WOOOO

Also kind of kinky at the end whoops

Prompt:

"Well, if you just did what you're fucking told then we wouldn't have a problem, would we?"

~~

*3rd POV*

Deku opened his eyes, and then looked around the room that he had been trapped in for what? Days? Weeks? He lost count a long time ago. Deku looked down at his restraints, both his wrists and ankles were bound together with quirk-cancelling cuffs. He sighed.

Why..?

Why him?

Why did this have to happen?

He didn't do anything wrong.

But then again he should've realized sooner, paid attention to the signs.

The signs that-

His thoughts were cut off by the door of his prison opening, and then the voice of captor spoke,

"Deku! You're awake!"

Deku looked up and saw the smiling face of his captor, Eijirou Kirishima

It looked like Kirishima had a tray in his hands, probably with Deku's breakfast. Kirishima pulled a chair up to Deku and put the tray in his lap, and then grabbed a spoonful of whatever was in the bowl. He brought it up to Deku's lips, "Okay, say ah~"

Deku was silent.

Kirishima's smile faltered a bit, "C'mon Deku you need to eat! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ya know!"

"..."

*SMACK*

A slap was heard throughout the room, Deku's was faced to his right and there was now a red mark with the outline of a hand on his left cheek.

"You dare defy me?! You know that makes me very mad, right? And you know exactly what happens when I'm mad? I would hate to punish you Deku, but you need to remember who's the boss here." Kirishima scowled.

"Why?" Deku mumbled.

Kirishima growled, "Well, if you just did what you're fucking told then we wouldn't have a problem, would we?"

"...right." Deku muttered.

"So now who's in charge here?"

"You." Deku replied.

Kirishima's smile returned, "That's right! Now time to eat!"

Deku complied, once Kirishima had finished feeding Deku, he took the tray off of his lap and laid it on the ground.

Kirishima then started to talk, his voice held mock hurt, "Y'know Deku, I'm still upset about what you did earlier..."

Deku's eyes widened, he knew exactly where this was going and felt nauseous at the thought. He now regretted his previous actions because now he would have to face the consequences for it.

"So guess what time it is!" Kirishima exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

Kirishima put something in his mouth, then started to straddle Deku. Soon after, he crashed his lips onto Deku's and forced something in his mouth, more specifically a pill. Deku started to feel heat spread throughout his body.

Kirishima smirked, "Punishment time~"

If only Deku had payed attention.

~~

Every time I hear, "Punishment time" I think of Danganronpa lol. This was actually supposed to be Yandere! Deku but it ended up becoming too long cause I had to many ideas so now that's going to be a book heh. Also it wasn't supposed to be kinky at the end but oh well. Also there's going to be a part 2.