Fault(KiriKamiDeku)

Yandere! Kirishima x Kaminari x Yandere! Deku

Wowie two yan bois

Poor Denki

Prompt:

"Not that-anything but that! P-please! PLEASE NO!"

~~

*3rd POV*

Kaminari was sitting on the bed of his bedroom-well the bedroom that his captors had provided him- and sighed.

Why did this happen to him?

Sure his captors treated him well, something about 'Not wanting to hurt their precious Denki~' And if he did something 'wrong' they didn't really punish him, at most they'd lock him in his room for a couple of days and not let him out.

But still! He didn't appreciate their 'acts of love.'

Then again, how was he supposed to know Eijirou Krishima and Izuku Midoriya were obsessed with him?! Though right now he had a feeling that the two boys were mad at him, and oh boy was he worried because he had absolutely no idea what they were capable of.

Suddenly he heard the door open, and a voice spoke, "Hey Denki!"

"Hey Eijirou, where's Deku?" Kaminari asked.

Kirishima waved him off, "Oh he's just taking care of something."

"Oh, okay..." Kaminari mumbled, he was a bit worried about what that 'something' was.

Then they heard ringing, Kirishima then pulled out his phone, "Oh, sorry Denki, I have to take this."

Kaminari nodded in reply, then Kirishima left the room.

'Who could that be?' Kaminari thought.

About five minutes passed before Kirishima walked back into the room, smiling, "Guess what Denki! Deku's done with his errand, and he wants to see you!"

"Okay." Kaminari replied as he got up and walked to the door.

Kirishima then grabbed Kaminari's hand and started to lead Kaminari to wherever Deku was. But once they arrived to where Deku was, warning bells started to go off in Kaminari's head, for they had arrived at the...basement.

"Deku's in the basement?" Kaminari asked.

"Yup~" Kirishima replied, but the way he said it sent shivers down Kaminari's spine.

"W-why is Deku there?" Kaminari stuttered.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough my dear~" Kirishima answered in a sickly sweet tone.

If Kaminari wasn't on edge before, he definitely was now.

Kirishima opened the door and when they walked in, it was pitch black.

Kaminari turned to where he presumed Kirishima was, "Where's Deku?"

Suddenly the lights turned on, "Oh I'm right here Denki~"

Once his eyes had adjusted, Kaminari turned towards Deku but then gasped at the sight before him.

Behind a wall of glass were his two friends Sero Hanta and Ashido Mina tied up, and right beside them was Deku who was holding...a knife...

Kaminari's eyes widened, "What's going on?!"

Deku started to play with the knife in his hands, "Well you see, we found out that a little birdie told them our secret, so of course we had to do something before they told someone."

"What are you going to do to them?!" Kaminari shouted.

"Well we have to make sure they don't spill our secret, but we also have to teach you a lesson." Kirishima explained.

Kaminari then connected the dots, they were going to kill Mina and Sero.

Deku started to walk towards the two captives, and raised the knife, aiming at Sero's chest.

"Not that-anything but that! P-please! PLEASE NO!" Kaminari shouted, tears pricking his eyes.

Deku smirked sadistically, "Sorry Denki, but this has to be done."

And with those words, Deku plunged the blade into Sero's chest. Blood splattered everywhere. Deku then walked to Mina and repeated the process.

"You murderers..." Kaminari mumbled.

Kirishima laughed, "Us? Murderers? We aren't murderers Denki."

"But you just killed Mina and Sero! They were our friends! Our classmates! You murdered them with no hesitation!" Kaminari yelled.

"If any of us is a murderer, it's you Denki." Deku replied.

"No it's-" Kaminari started, but was cut off.

"We wouldn't have had to do this if they hadn't found out about our little secret. And who was the one who told them? It was you, Denki. So if anyone's at fault here, it's you." Kirishima said nonchalantly.

"No-no that's not true..." Kaminari muttered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Yeah! If you hadn't said anything to them in the first place, this wouldn't have had to happen. They wouldn't have had to face the consequences of your actions. They would still be alive." Deku added.

Those words broke Kaminari, tears rolled down his face and he started to sob as the realization hit him like a truck.

They were right.

If he had just kept his mouth shut. This would have never happened.

This

was

all

his

fault.

~~

Spirit-Chan: This book should be renamed 'Spirit-Chan Ruins Kaminari's Life One Shots'

Kaminari: WhY mE?! tHiS Is ThE fOuRtH tImE

Kirishima: *pats Kaminari's back* It's okay bro

Spirit-Chan: I dunno, blame the wheel of fate

Deku: Wheel of fate?

Spirit-Chan: It's something I use to help figure out what to write with one shots.

Todoroki: The wheel must really hate him then.

Spirit-Chan: Ya, tell me about it.

~~

Oh by the way there's not going to be a part two :)