Holiday (fluff)

A/N: This is probably one of my favorite oneshots that I've ever written. This is gonna be long but I hope you'll read 'til the end. I loved writing this oneshot, hope you'll love reading it as well! ;)

Perrie's POV

Today, my girlfriend and I are going on a vacation to the Island of Mallorca in Spain. I am in such a happy mood since this is the only time that we will get to spend and explore out of the country and without work bothering us. These past few months have been so eventful for us and even at lockdown, we were still quite occupied with work and business meetings that's why I'm so glad and excited that for this week at least, I will have some much needed alone time with my girl.

I have been longing to have more time with Jade these past few months but still, even in quarantine, we were both so busy with the band and our own projects – her Skinny Dip Collection shoot and her Served! show taking up most of her time whilst I am also busy taking in charge of some live and radio interviews even at home and my Supreme Nutrition promo that's why most of the days, we barely have time to just snuggle up in our bed and savor each other's presence.

This vacation is truly a necessity for us to just be with each other and show our inner selves since after this, we will go back to a much more packed and busier schedule due to the release of our new album Confetti. Have you pre-ordered the Confetti album, Mixers?

We have long planned for this outing and since we have such a busy schedule because of the writing process of the new album, the release of our 2 latest singles, the Meerkat Music show, Little Mix The Search and many more content that we are currently shooting and planning, this is the only time that's available for us to go and have fun for a while. Since we've received news that we can finally go travel out of the country, we're making the most out of this precious time before work will exhaust us once more.

After the lockdown, we've been so worked up and it's nice that even for a little while, me and my love can get to unwind since I know how much uncertainty was also caused and tolled up our mental health because of the lockdown but good thing is that we have each other – Jade and I. As long as she's with me, I'm fine.

Speaking of my lovely and adorable girlfriend...

"Perrie, can you please help me carry the rest of the bags, love?", she approached me with a pout and with the look on her face, I know that she just added some more things to her suitcase. She really just packs every essential she thinks we'll both need - even her favorite biscuits and tea. This woman...

"Sure, baba.", I responded to her before giving her a peck in the lips to take away her pout and I told her to rest for a while before we actually prepare for our flight since the airport is just near us as well. I then did the tasked that was assigned to me by my girl – to take all the suitcases down the stairs from our room upstairs. It was actually tiring but I don't mind for as long as my queen is feeling all good and this is for her as well.

When I finished bringing it all down, I went to the living room where Jade is resting in the couch and checking out her phone. I made my presence known by speaking up and getting her attention.

"Baby, you really packed a lot of stuff... You do know we'll only be going for less than a week, eh? They might think we're staying there for good. This is not a getaway, my love.", I said to her, acting tired and teasing her because of it but knowing Jade all these years, she really is like a girl scout. That must've been why she brought all that stuff.

I am still standing beside the couch, looking down at my gorgeous girlfriend who in return, put her phone down and took my hands in hers before pulling me down in the couch with her to snuggle up. Oh, how I love this feeling and in just a few hours, we will get to be more like this but in a paradise.