To My Readers

Please read :)

Posting this here as well because I think not all of you have read it in my profile yet.

Perrie's pregnancy news was such a shock but I just wanna tell you that even before writing Catastrophic Love and the Jerrie One Shots book, I already kinda promised myself that I will stop writing once someone between Jerrie gets married. They're my main ship and I think that it would feel weird to still keep on fantasizing them together even if it's just fictional stories when they're already tied to someone else. I ship their friendship so much as well and I know that they aren't married yet but having a baby's pretty much the same commitment. I honestly did not expect for it to come so soon (well, most of us did not expect it at all) like at this time.

I know lots of you love my stories & have been waiting for me to update but I'm just in a phase wherein I'm torn on whether I should still continue to write or not. I truly and sincerely enjoy writing for all of you. It takes my mind off of things and your support overwhelms me every time. I actually have pending chapters for both stories but this is just a point in time in which I want to take a little step back and think of what I really want to do and weigh in my reaction & emotions with this big news. I hope you understand if I ever come to that decision but I promise that I won't delete/unpublish any of my stories.

Anyways, only happiness & love for Little Mix, always. ♥