Ours (fluff)

Jade's POV

I am now on my way to work. I've been very busy lately, with the upcoming promotion for me, I really need to boost up my work to show them how much I deserve it.

Although things on my career are going really well lately, I still have some problems to deal with. 

You see, Perrie has been my girlfriend for years. We have been through thick and thin but ever since, we've encountered a lot of endeavors. It wasn't easy going through it but we still managed our way.

I met her on my Junior year in High School. She was the school's famous bad ass --- a characteristic she carried until now --- and I am the 'perfect' girl as everyone refers to me.

They said that Perrie always takes me for granted, that she don't deserve me because I'm sweet, nice, lovely and she's the exact opposite of that but I don't give a fuck about what anyone says. 

She loves me, I know it, she's just not that type of girlfriend who is very sweet and mushy but I know that she do. When we're in private, she can be so clingy and affectionate which I love about her. She's very thoughtful and she protects me in any way that she can.

I know that we both have issues and that causes us to have mood swings and do stupid things but I know that we'll conquer.

Right now, there is another bump in the road for us.

Perrie has been struggling to find a job ever since she got kicked out from the last one because of a fight. The money that she gets from her work contributes a lot to our bills especially on our apartment but since she lost it, we need to stay out for a while and be in my parents' house. 

My wages couldn't cover all of our expenses that's why we really need her share of all of it. I know we can manage soon without pressuring Perrie just like everyone else is doing. She has her own ways and I'll just trust her.

When I arrived at my department in the office, I was instantly greeted my by co-workers.

"Hey, Jade, Good Morning.", Leigh greeted me.

"Hey, Leigh. Nice morning to you too.", I replied back and beamed at her.

I haven't smiled ever since, serious thoughts clouding my mind.

"Too serious this morning, aye? Why don't you smile a little, sweet girl?", Leigh spoke again.

"Sorry, Leigh, I was just thinking.", I answered truthfully.

"About what, may I know?", Leigh queried.

"About Perrie...", I replied, frustated.

"Again? What about it now?", she questioned me more.

"She's been having problems with her work right now which greatly affects both of our incomes. I need her to contribute for all of the bills and things that we need to pay for, you know. Now, we're staying at my parents' house because we can't afford to pay for the rent of our apartment. I know she's trying so damn hard but I can't help but think about it. I don't want to burden my parents anymore. I'll support her and she knows that but she needs to try harder.", I let it all out to Leigh. I know she can understand me and she can give ma some advice as well.

"Oh, that's a tough situation, Jade. Here's what I have to tell you, I think that... You should not think about it that much. Trust Perrie. Trust the process. Believe in her. Believe in her abilities. Believe in her ways. After all, you should be the one who she can lean her shoulder on when everything gets hard, you know? If it's difficult for you, how much can it be harder for her? Support her in everything. I know you two can make it through. You're such a power couple! So don't mope now and let Perrie have her ways and be behind her back through it all.", Leigh said.