i don't know what i need

"I'll be my own friend when you leave this world for good."

Trigger Warning(s): Extreme Sensory Overload

"Wilbur?" Tommy's confused voice echoed through the halls, it was late at night, maybe three in the morning, when he had awoken in a dazed trance and decided he needed to talk with his brother

"Wilbur?" Tommy's confused voice echoed through the halls, it was late at night, maybe three in the morning, when he had awoken in a dazed trance and decided he needed to talk with his brother. "Wilbur?" He called again, the worried feeling from before grew in his stomach as his vision blurred, it was like the world around him kept multiplying and mixed with vibrant colours and changing surroundings. He didn't know what was happening and it scared him.

"Tommy?" A familiar figure was approaching him, he blinked his eyes in an attempt to fix his vision but it just made his headache worse, so he shut his eyes completely and moved his hands from under the blanket draped around his shoulders to over his ears. Along with the things around him being irritating to the eye they were also burning his ears, loud voices mixed and made slurred words come out of almost nowhere.

Tommy felt arms wrap around him and he whimpered, the touch stung his skin, it felt like needles pushing into him when anything even brushed up against him, he wanted to just fall to the ground and let the pain consume him. Tiredness seemed to trap his mind as broken words pushed past the blockade he made from the noise and poisoned his ears. He was so tired, and everything hurt, suddenly he felt like he was falling and was back into a state of dream.

259 words.

~inspired by a forgotten thought~