second in comand

"fall with your kingdom and be the king or run and be nothing at all"

1st of Decmeber, 21:45 - Thomas Innit

I've been reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine, surprising that I even read, I know, anyways it inspired me to write this journal. Maybe one day people will read this and look up to me...

Mr. Soot told me that we would have to talk tomorrow at noon, I've worked so hard to be where I am now and I hope I won't get kicked out like last time. I'll write what happens tomorrow after the meeting. Let's hope it goes well!

2nd of December, 14:21 - Thomas Innit

This is so pog!! I talked to Mr. Soot today and he told me that I was promoted to his second hand man! I think today has been the best of my life!

I promised Mr. Soot that i would try my best to impress him and I hope I can keep that promise!

7th of December, 23:12 - Thomas Innit

Sorry for not writing much, I've been so busy with Wilbur recently trying to help l'manberg! I met a few of the other people in comand, even Wilbur's son, Fundy, he was wearing this weird fox mask and refused to show his face to me when I asked but I'll probably make him show me his face when I become the leader of l'manburg (if that ever happens) *a small crown is drawn here*

I also met someone called Tubbo, it's a rather odd name but I guess it's a nickname or something...

I promise I'll write more soon!

10th of December, 7:23 - Thomas Innit

Wil reminded me to write in my journal today, he seemed proud that I was journaling things and even let me see his old journals!

12th of December, 19:52 - Thomas Innit

Wil got a letter from the left side today, he hasn't come out of his office since and won't answer when anyone knocks on the door, I'll speak to him tomorrow at breakfast.

Tubbo is watching me write, he says that he is worried for Wilbur....

14th of December, 14:27 - Thomas Innit

Wilbur let me into his office today, he told me that I would be in charge for the next couple of days because he in visiting the left of l'manberg. He didn't tell me why he is going, I don't think anyone has ever seen him this serious before.

15th of December, 23:41 - Thomas Innit

I got a letter from the left today. Wilbur died in a battle trying to save a peasant boy, everyone is mourning. I hope that Fundy will be able to cope with his loss...

20th of December, 3:12 - Thomas Innit

It's Wil's funeral today, I was asked to speak but I have no idea what I will say.

31st of December, 17:51 - Thomas Innit

It's been so stressful running l'manberg, I'm glad that I have people to help me. And you should be rather glad to hear that Tubbo and I are getting closer, he is the only one who listens to me when I rant to him. I'm so glad that we are friends, even if he is clingy sometimes.

I miss Wilbur still but I think life is going uphill.

*drawing of 3 people are here, they are thought to be Tommy, Toby, and Wilbur*

10th of January, 16:21 - Thomas Innit

There was an attack today, I woke up at 3 and had to ride out to the walls. They broke them down with bombs but we managed to scare them away and even got a few of their soldiers.

3rd of February, 2:51 - Thomas Innit

There is another attack.

27th of Febuary, 23:51 - Thomas Innit

The war is at it's peak. I'm scared. I'm scared for the citizens life, I'm scared for my life, I'm scared for my friends life...

But I made a promise and I won't back down.

15th of March, 12:21 - Thomas Innit

The war is calming now, l'manberg is winning and I couldn't be more happy. I'm writing this while on a picnic with Fundy and Tubbo, they said they liked watching me write so I was thinking of writing a book for them.

1st of April, 21:34 - Thomas Innit

I have to leave early tomorrow, I'm having the last duel with the leader of the smp...

I don't want to die.

943 words.

~inspired by Common Sense by Thomas Paine~