leave this house

"pick a flower"

Tubbo and Tommy sat in a field of sunflowers, the boys laughed as a bee landed on the shorter's nose

Tubbo and Tommy sat in a field of sunflowers, the boys laughed as a bee landed on the shorter's nose. The cute little insect wiggled it's antenna seemingly saying a greeting to the young boy. Tubbo giggled more as it tickled his face.

"I think my mum want's me home soon" Tommy interrupted the quiet atmosphere as he  frowned slightly, watching as the bee buzzed away. Tubbo matched his friends frown, he always wished the other could stay for longer when he would visit. "It's okay I'll be back tomorrow! I always am." Tubbo smiled and nodded, he loved it when the two would meet in the field after Tommy got home from school. The sunflowers were always so pretty and Tubbo loved sitting under the warm sun, the grass under him.

"Tubbo" Tommy looked held a sunflower in his hand, looking at the other, "Here." He reached his hand towards the boy and placed the flower behind his ear. Tubbo smiled as he reached his pale fingers to graze the yellow petals, he was glad he had met Tommy and the two could become close friends. The boy giggled as the wind brushed the flower tucked behind his ear, sunflowers were one of his favourite things. 

"I'm so happy we are friends." Tommy's fingers messed with the stem of a flower next to him. Tubbo laughed and pulled his friends into a hug, the two falling onto the soft grass. Tommy giggled at the gesture and returned the hug to his best friend. The two didn't think anything  could be better than this.

285 words.

~Inspired by the song Bumblebees Are Out by Jack Stauber~