사십이 - Chapter 42

"Are you excited to go back home?" Bun asked from his makeshift desk that consisted of my bedside table, while he sat on the floor, with his laptop open

In this past month, Bun has basically set up camp in my bedroom. After a successful comeback of their new WINGS album, the boys were given a week off in December over Christmas time. We spent the majority of our time playing League, interacting with the viewers like crazy.

Sometimes it would be just Bun playing since he wouldn't let me play as much as I wanted, but he let me play more than usual, which was nice.

"Yeah, Ma is back home now but needs so much help. I'm hoping this will help relax my dad," I mumble while spinning in my desk chair.

This was one of the times where Bun played on his own, and I would usually answer some questions, but my chat was getting so out of hand, I was ignoring it for the time being. Only looking at the screen when I could tell Bun was getting in a fight.

"My phone is ringing, can you answer?" he mumbled, reaching into his pocket and tossing me his phone. The name on the screen immediately made me smile.

"TaeTae!"

"Either this is Melody or Kookie has lost his voice," Taehyung said, chuckling.

"It's me, Tae. What's up?" I said as I continued spinning in the chair.

"I figured you both forgot."

"Forgot what?"

"Mine and Jin's birthday dinner? It's tonight at our fave KBBQ place."

My feet hit the floor, the chair squeaking a little from the abrupt stop, "Tonight?! Holy crap, Tae. I forgot."

"Yeah, we figured," he laughs, "Just hurry up. Don't worry about dressing up and tell Kook that the game doesn't matter."

"Roger that."

I quickly get up, grabbing both of our jackets and throwing Bun's in his face.

"Kitten, what the actual fuck?" he mutters.

"It's Jin and Tae's birthday dinner tonight."

His eyes widen as he scrambles up, typing something quickly in the game chat and ALT+F4'ing in a matter of seconds, "Both of their presents from us are still at the dorms. Do we have time to go by there first?"

"We would be going in the opposite direction, just give it to them another time and facetime me!"

I scramble around my room, putting on random accessories and brushing out my hair. Bun also puts all his bracelets back on and starts shutting down his laptop, putting my room back to its regular layout.

"Bun, we legit don't have time for you to clean up. We gotta go, NOW," I say, pulling on his arm.

"You know I hate leaving your room like this, Kitten," he mumbles, "Oh! Your stream!"