이십일-Chapter 21

I wake up to pounding on our front door

I wake up to pounding on our front door. Haru and I walked out of our rooms at the same time. She yawned and asked, "Are you expecting someone?"

I shook my head, and we both headed down to the front. I opened the door and a disheveled Minjun was standing there. His hair was messy and he was wearing the same clothes as last night. He immediately stepped in and wrapped his arms around me. I felt myself stiffen against him and I pushed him back, "What are you doing here, Minjun?"

"I'm so sorry, Melody. I woke up this morning disgusted with myself. I'm sorry."

I shook my head as he kept apologizing to me, "Minjun, you should leave. I have a meeting I have to go to."

"Where? I'll take you."

"I have to go to BH. Bun is sending me a driver to get me."

A small smile grew on his lips, "I have to go there today as well. I have an interview. Let me take you."

I looked into his eyes but couldn't for long. They were bloodshot like he didn't sleep at all. I sighed and turned around, heading back to my room to get ready, "Stay on the couch. I'll text Jungkook."

When I got into my room, I sat on my bed and fiddled with my phone. I had no idea how Bun was going to take it when I told him that I was going to ride with Minjun.

Me:

Don't send a driver. I'll get there on my own

BunBun:

Why?

There's no reason to take a bus or a taxi

Me:

Minjun showed up.

He has an interview at the same time so he's taking me

BunBun:

Melody...

Me:

We need to talk anyway.

BunBun:

Whatever.

I'll tell the driver.

I threw my phone on my bed and quickly got ready. I put on jeans and a plain white tee before heading back down to see Haru looking at Minjun angrily.

"You're an idiot," she said.

"I know! I didn't mean to. I was drunk."

"That can't be your excuse every time, Minjun."