Preview

"All our dreams come true

if we have the courage

to pursue them."

Melody McKay

I take a deep breath and step onto the stage

I take a deep breath and step onto the stage. My black heels clicking on the old wooden planks. The faint whispers die down as I settle myself next to the grand piano on stage, my accompanist sits down at the piano and I nod at her. I bring my clarinet up to my lips and start tapping my foot. Giving her the tempo. With one last look we take off. Fingers moving effortlessly, like they were waiting for this exact moment their entire lives. The hours and hours spent on this piece actually paid off. I reached the end with my accompanist, right on time. Clapping erupted in the hall and I bow. Basking in the clapping and whistles here and there. My last competition as a high school student and it couldn't have gone better.

Jeon Jungkook

I take a deep breath and get into position with the other boys under the stage

I take a deep breath and get into position with the other boys under the stage. Fans are screaming and filling up the arena. BTS BTS BTS. The sounds of our fans never get old. They fill me with such happiness and excitement. Every concert, I feel nervous. So many people are waiting to see me. To see us. We make them happy and vice versa. Slowly I feel the floor below me move up and the music start. One by one we come up to the stage and see the thousands of fans waving their ARMY Bombs. This is it. This is what I work so hard for. Them. Us.

JeonBunBun and MelodyKitten are two 15 year olds obsessed with video games and music. Both found each other when they needed a friend the most. Becoming close and never letting go of one another, they start their high school years together, but at the same time, far apart. JeonBunBun better known as Jeon Jungkook lived in America for a few years before leaving to go back to his home country of South Korea to become one of the top boy bands in the world, BTS. Melody McKay lives in a small town and can't wait to get out. Music and gaming are her only refuges. She plays piano and clarinet and hopes to continue performing for the rest of her life. Two completely different people across the world from each other, but have the same love for performing. The rush they feel while being onstage is indescribable. They were both born to perform.

Coming July 8th, 2020.