Chapter 25: the act of kindness and our lunas secret. Part 1

Start from the beginning

I snapped the bottom of Kirsty's shirt and pulled her with me to a room.

"Close" I growled and the door slammed shut.

Kirsty was shaking.

"H-how d-did you d-do t-that?" I shifted back but this time I was fully clothed.

"You're...you're a-a" she stammered over her words.

I smirked.

"A Lycan" she fell to her knees begging and pleading with me.

Bang bang bang!!

"Delly stop please open the door" I heard Ryder's voice says causing me to growl.

Everything became so loud, really quickly.

There was a growing noise it was growing louder an louder and I couldn't take it anymore.

"SILENCE!!!!" And everything was quite, I looked over at Kirsty with eyes glowing red.

"L-Luna please don't hurt me" she cried, I turned my head and studied her.

My eyes glows more brighter as I looked inside her, i know the result of what I am doing but I must know what turned this girl into this monster today.

Her heart was beating so fast it was as if it was about to come out her chest, but one thing caught my attention.

'Her wolf! S-she's heart broken, weak, almost...'

'Dead' I whimpered.

"You're wolf, you haven't heard from her have you?" I asked softly, she looked up at me surprised then tears pooled into her eyes.

"N-no Luna s-she... She just stopped talking a-after" she stopped and started sobbing.

I let out a wimped making her look at me once again.

I kneeled down in front of her.

"May I?" i stretched out my hand for hers and she nodded slowly.

She was very hesitant as she gave me her hand, I close my eyes as I took in her memory.

Kirsty's memory..

"Please Chris just stop!" she sobbed holding onto her stomach, the door swung open reviling this 'Chris'.

He looked at her with pain which soon replaced with anger.

"You!! You're my mate" he growled, Kirsty moved away from him but he stepped closer with a look that scared her.

I could see the fear in her eyes.

No one should fear someone that much.

"Did I not tell you what you would be good for" he snapped smacking the once innocent girls face.

"p-please don't, i-I'm still a v-virgin, y-you're my mate y-you're meant to love me" she sobbed.

In one quick movement he ripped her clothes off leaving her naked, he stripped then he...

End of memory!!

I pulled my hand away quickly causing both of us to fall back.

"What the fuck hit the floor!" I heard Ryder's voice ring out.

I was speechless as I looked at Kirsty, she was just staring at nothing; almost in a world of her own pain.

"H-he rejected me after. I-I was In pain for w-weeks my wolf stopped talking to me, my once happy wolf stopped speaking. she felt useless and so...dirty as did i" her voice was so weak.