Chapter 24: the goddess works in amazing ways!

Start from the beginning

"really? you want me to say it, it's embarrassing" he blushed.

"pleaseeeee" I stuck my bottom lip out and gave the puppy dog eyes, in return he signed.

"fine! fine" he chuckled, cleared his throat and began.

(A/N there was a quote from the actual book, however I hold no entitlement to those characters or words therefore decided to take it out. Copy right and all that)

I felt a shiver go down my spine, I got so into what he was saying I thought he was talking to me.

Just then a strong sent hit me causing every sense of mine to heighten.

It was so amazing, so mouth watering, so...beautiful it made me crazy.

It smelt like freshly cut grass, the rainy air and mud.

I know their weird together but to me it was the most amazing scent ever.

I looked over at Jon, who's eyes where black then it hit me.

It's midnight, I've turned 18 I was meant to find my mate, and it's, it's...

"MINE!!!"

Jon!!

I shoot off the sofa, forgetting about the pain which had me balled over holding my chest and groaning.

Jon was by my side in seconds.

"What happened? Why are you hurt?" I heard the pain In he's voice, I looked away from him.

I couldn't tell him, I could not show him.

He would think I was weak.

When I stood up straight he ripped my top off showing my bruised ribs, a huge bruise on my chest, shoulder.

They were healing, slowly but painfully.

Jon growled a growl I have never heard before, his eyes went pitch black letting me know his wolf was in control.

"WHO HURT YOU? WHO TOUCHED YOU? I'LL KILL THEM!!!" Just as I was about to answer the door opened and in walked Lewis.

I don't know why but I moved behind Jon a bit and put a hand under his shirt, on his lower back trying to calm him and me down.

Jon's P.O.V

I saw my mate move behind me and then I felt his hands go on my back.

Fuck! His hands are so cold it turned me from hard to soft in seconds.

Well, I guess I'll have to warm them up later.

I turned my head slowly to look in front of me.

I saw that boy....

What's the cünts name?

You see! he is not that important; if I forgot his name.

Louie spence?

No not him erm whats his fucking name?!!

"W-what do you want l-Lewis?" My mates scared voice said.

THATS HES BLOODY NAME!

LEWIS!!!!

See I knew it was in the...

Wait...my mates scared?!

Why is my mate scared?

"To see you, see if you found you're mate and he rejects you for being a worthless piece of shit"

What the hell did that mutt just say?!!!

"I'm sorry-" I mumbled and stared at him blankly "-What?"

'Kill the son of a bitch" my wolf Dylan growled and I agreed.

But I think I'll really hurt him and he can live the rest of his life as my punch bag ahhhhhh insert evil laugh and a...

'Sort it fucking out, you liquid arse motherfucker. our mates scared!!' My wolf growled making me jump into action.

I had that Lewis held up by his throat within seconds.

"You--hold on"

'Did you just call me liquid arse?!!' I chuckled to my wolf.

'Get over it Lilly White legs you know it's true' he laughed making me laugh and go back to protecting our mate.

When I turned back to look at him, his eyes held fear.

"Do you know who I am?" I growled and he nodded.

"Do you know who he is?" I pointed to my mate.

"Yeah the useless brother of our alpha"

I saw red instantly.

"How dare you talk to my mate like that, you hurt him!! You'll pay" I through him to the floor and kept punch and kicking for as long as I felt fit.

What?

I said I was holding back, but I didn't mean I was gonna go easy on arsehöle.

I finally stopped and spat on him.

"go near my mate again! even lay a hand on him, I.will.KILL.you" I said last bit through gritted teeth.

I walked to the door before stopping and turning around "another thing! I, Jon Sampson accept you Jacob McCartney as my mate" with a wink I walk off and up stairs, and couldn't get my mates body out my mind making me go hard.

'Aha you're fücked' Dylan laughed.

'Its you're body too idiot' I laughed as his grin fell.

'Fuck!' He growled

I wish.

'Me to' was his answer with a purr.

Well fuck my life it's gonna me a long long long night.

A/N

Sorry I took so long, this chapter was honestly so long at first.

However there was a lot of stuff in this chapter I just didn't like, I felt like it was overloaded so I changed some stuff in this chapter.

But I do hope you like you.

So what shop name do we have for these two?

Any good ideas?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Danni~