14.

Halloween is the best time of the year. This is what i thought as i put all the cheap Halloween sweets on the belt. I was out with youngk and we were buying some Halloween items for no reason other than we wanted to

"we didn't get any pretzels," younghyun panicked at once the basket was empty.

"Shit." I looked at my watch. I had to meet yoongi soon. Yoongis wreath or something i could possibly live without? You know the answer.

If you said the first one you are very much mistaken.

i welcome death.

Me and younghyun quickly bagged our shopping and ran out of the shop, probably looking suspicious. 2 grown men with masks running off with a bags full of sweets.

"Yoongi is gonna kill me" i mumbled as we ran across the shopping centre to the bakery.

"Man" he sighed as he looked at the line in the bakery shop.

"Hell no" we said at the same time

"I'll be 40 by the time we get actually into the shop"

"i hope i dont reach 30"

"Let's just go there" I Pointed to another shop.

"no" i gave him a dirtylook. whiny, arrogant and unemphatic were the perfect words to describe younghyun. and loved him.

"just go there it smells good" i said already walking away to the small stall making him roll his eyes. he dragged his feet across the floor as i sped away, not wanting to have to wait in a que, so it forced him to run after me.

"Oo lamb skewers!" I grinned, tugging at younghyuns arm when he finally caught up. he rolled his eyes but i saw him crack a smile under his scarf and didnt push my arm away, even when we had paid and he had to wait for his taxi.

"This is your bag of sweets, because i spotted the gross ones, i told you not buy them ones" i gagged at the thought of the coconut chocolate.

"Don't insult the business im only buying it for the other chocolates" he grinned. "ill give them to dowoon"

"your dickhead what did he do to you? "

-

I quickly ran up to studio, a stitch in my side. i clawed at it as i leaned on the wall for support. the door opened and yoongi pocked his head out.

he reminded me of the old men who look through the curtains when they hear you having fun.

in this case i wasn't having fun, but yoongi was the old man.

on his face was his trademark dirty look "you're late" he grumbled moving aside. ive never seen this guy smile bloody hell.

"I brought food." i smiled even though he looked like he wanted to smash my head into the wall.

i quickly stopped, remembering my tooth that stuck out if i grinned for to long.

I gave him the bag of lamb skewers. He gave me a funny glance and looked inside the bag. as if i would poison him. a charge for murdering him isnt worth it.

I saw his eyes light up at the sight of them, i even caught a small smile. it didnt last long, but it was nice to know he could produce such a thing. i had to look him on google to see what his smile looked like. it was gummy. everytime i thought of him from then forward i was sad i would never see it,

"Thanks"

i nodded looking away, this was hopefully the end of our exchange. i needed to phone jeewoo. it had been in the back of my mind all day, but i hadn't had time.