"Yeah. Loud and clear!" He replied as I looked over at Cisco.

"If it keeps up this could become an F-5 tornado." Cisco said.

"It's going towards the city!" Barry yelled as I turned to Caitlin, whose eyes were wide.

"How do I stop it? Guys?" I turned to Cisco and Caitlin, both out of options.

"What if you unravel it?" I suggested as Cisco frowned at me.

"How is he going to do that?" He asked.

"No Cora is right! I'll run around it in the opposite direction, cut off its legs." Barry said as I smiled.

"You'd have to clock in 700 miles-per-hour to do that, Barry." Cisco said as Caitlin piped in.

"You're body may not be able to handle those speeds. You'll die." She said as I looked at Barry's vitals on the screen.

"I have to try." He said. And with that, there was a loud gust of wind as he ran around. His vitals started going off the charts, showing he wasn't handling the situation so well.

"The suit's holding up!" Cisco said with a chuckle as I shook my head.

"But he's not." Caitlin and I said in unison.

There was a grunt, followed by more wind. "It's not working!" Barry yelled through the coms as the tornado became larger.

Something pushed my chair out of the way, and I turned to see Dr. Wells lean in towards the microphone. "You can do this, Barry. You were right. I am responsible for all of this. So many people have been hurt because of me, and when I looked at you, all I saw was another potential victim of my hubris." He said as I slowly looked up at Cisco, who had a solemn look in his eyes.

"And yes, I created this madness, but you, Barry, you can stop it. You can do this." Dr. Wells said as he leaned slightly forward more.

"Now run, Barry, run!" He yelled as I frowned, leaning back and crossing my arms as everyone looked at me with a confused face.

"What?" Caitlin asked as she tilted her head.

"You had the perfect chance to say 'run, Forest, run!' and you missed it." I said with furrowed brows as Dr. Wells looked away, chuckling while Cisco started laughing hysterically.

"It scares me how much you resemble Cisco, Cora." Dr. Wells said as I gave him a smile.

"Well. If I resemble Cisco then I think I shall now identify him as my new best friend." I said, giving Cisco a cheeky smile as he made a bashful look, laughing.

There was a gunshot, scaring me as I slammed my hand on the button to talk to Barry. "Barry? You okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay. It's over..." He said as the coms cut off. I looked at Wells, who shrugged. But it still seems like he knew what happened.

I sighed, dropping my head for a moment. Now, it may have been my very bad eyesight, but I was like, 67% sure that Dr. Wells, a man who is paralyzed from the hips down, just shifted his foot inward.

My eyes widened for a moment before I fixed myself, looking back up as Barry ran in, looking out of breath.

"You alright there, Barry?" I asked as he nodded, now in his normal clothes.

"Mardon is dead." He said through a huff of air. My brows raised for a moment as I slowly nodded. Barry ran a hand through his hair as there was a thud behind us. I turned, staring at a tall dark man.

"W-Who is this?" I said, turning to Barry as he sighed.

"This is Joe West, Cora. My adoptive father." Barry answered as I slowly stood up, looking at Joe.

"Oh. It's uh.. Nice to meet you." I said, shaking his hand as he gave me a small smile, nodding.

"He knows now, too."

۞

[Barry's POV]

"Hey Slugger." My dad said as I smiled, looking at him through the glass.

"You've been calling me that since I was 11." I said as we both chuckled.

"Funny thing is, I got into a fight today." I continued as my dad frowned at me.

"You just got out of a coma. I'm not sure you should be picking fights." My dad said as I shook my head. "Did you win?" He asked as I laughed quietly, nodding.

"Yeah... I did." He chuckled for a moment before he saw my face turn serious. "You didn't kill mom. You know I know that, Right?"

"You believing me is all I need." My dad smiled as i nodded.

"You're not gonna be in here much longer. Whoever killed mom.. Whatever killed her.. It's back. I think I finally have a way to find them. To stop them."

"Barry, we've talked about this. It's time to let it go. You have got to stop worrying about me, and live a little." My dad said as I looked down, holding a smile on my face.

"For the first time, I feel like I finally can." I said, looking back at my dad. "The truth is, ever since the night mom died, I've been stuck in one place, missed out on a lot of things. But i'm different now. I've made some new friends... Who are helping me find my way.." I said as I recalled asking Cisco and Cora why the emblem was in the shape of a lightning bolt.

"So it's not boring." They said in unison, fist bumping each other.

"You remember when you wanted me to change my name so I wouldn't have to deal with people knowing you're my dad?" I said as he nodded slowly. A smile crept onto my face. "I'm glad they know. I am.. So proud to be your son." My dad had tears in his eyes as he smiled, nodding.

"I love you, son."

"I love you too, dad."