Chapter 26 Spying

Justin's pov:

I was back in my cell now smiling to myself as I looked down at my engagement ring. Was it really true had Jason actually proposed.

I pinched myself twice to see so it was real and sure enough the ring was still there.

I lay down on my bed and I felt my stiches pull a little, because well, Jason wasn't very gentle in his thrusts. Just the thought of what happened in the nurse's room made me get all hard again. But that thought was replaced when my cell door opened and in walked Marv.

"Hey kiddo, how are you feeling now?" he asked and sat down on my bed.

"I'm doing ok, my stomach hurts a little but not so badly" I said and he just smiled.

"Well if you can handle rough sex when you just got stitched up, you have some hard stamina kid" he said laughing.

"I guess every one heard us right?" I asked feeling my cheeks turn a little bit red, but I wasn't ashamed of what we did.

"You can say that" Marv laughed and I joined him.

"Well I hope you liked the show" I smirked and Marv just shook his head.

"Like we have had a choice before" he said and I winked at him.

"True that but this time we hadn't seen each other for almost a week. If you hadn't seen your wife in a while wouldn't you pound her too?" I asked cocking a brow.

"Kid I have small kids, I can't just pound my wife whenever I want" he said and we just laughed. After a while I stopped laughing and sat up a little more. Very careful though because the stiches pulled even more as I sat up.

"Marv do you think Jason will pull this off?" I asked and looked down on my ring "I'm just really scared I'm going to lose him" I said and Marv looked at me then took my hand.

"Justin if anyone can pull this off, it's Jason. He won't stop until he have them, even so if he will die himself, that's just Jason McCann. He isn't someone you want to mess with and especially when someone attacks the one he loves, he is a deadly weapon" Marv said and I smiled a little I knew all of that already.

"I know he will do anything for me, even get himself killed. I just hope he don't because then we can't get married" I said.

"Wait a minute...did you just say Married?" Marv asked shocked.

"Yeah, when you heard us before he proposed to me and gave me this" I said smiling and showed him my ring.

"Wow congratulations kiddo, who thought that an 18 year old could tame the badass Jason McCann, I didn't but I'm happy you did" he said smiling and then he got a call so he had to leave.

After Marv left I lay there still smiling but I already missed Jase, I hope he catches Cleo and the other's fast so I can get out. I really miss my bed, friends and my family. I've already been thinking what I want do after I get out of here.

I want to go to College after me and Jason has gotten married that is. Then I will study law because I really want to become a cop after all this. Then when I'm a full cop and has been working a few years I want us to have kids, at least three. I just hope Jason can wait that long.

I know Jason will make a great dad, I just know it. Plus he will spoil them rotten since he is a billionaire. Right, damn, my fiancé is a billionaire wait I take that back about college after I get out. When I get out I want to travel the world with Jason and we can get married in Caribbean or some place that is really tropical and of course I want my friends and family there with us. Well not the whole trip just the wedding. After that and we come back to the United States I will do everything I said before.