Chapter 16 ... Confession of Love and Sofie

The necklace on the picture is the one Justin gives Sofie.

The video is the song Jason sings to Justin ok enjoy reading :)

Justin's pov:
I was just laying there waiting for Jason wondering if it was Alex who came and visited. Just then Jason came back and he walked in and laid down with me and hugged me tight, like I would disappear from him.

"Jase what's wrong?" I asked and he turned me around and just kissed me hard.

I pulled away catching my breathing.

"Jase, talk to me baby" I said and he pulled me closer. I felt his breath on my ear.

"That was your dad I just meet, he's getting me out of here to help catch Cameron and if I do we are both free forever" he whispered and I smiled big.

"That's great baby" I said and I looked at him.

"Your dad moved the trail until the day after tomorrow Justin, if they agree I leave then" He said and stroked my cheek.

"You're leaving?" I asked and he pulled me closer.

"I will catch Cameron as fast as I can baby to get you out, Jim deleted half my file so it shouldn't be a problem" he whispered.

"So when you leave the day after tomorrow you might not come back?" I said and cuddled closer to him.

"Yeah, but I will still have you close because I will be living with your family" he said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I said and he lifted my chin up and kissed me.

"I will miss you every second I'm away from you but I promise I will catch him and find him, if I so die trying. I will get you out of here baby" he said.

"I love you Jason" I said and kissed him so hard.

"I love you too baby boy, if anything happens to me you will get everything I own" He said and my tears started to form.

"No promise me that you will be alive, if you jump, I jump" I said quoting the line from Titanic.

"I will try my best" he said and I sat up and climbed up in his lap straddling him as he sat up and held me tight to him as my tears fell.

"Promise me, you will come back alive, getting me out" I said and he held me tighter.

"I'll do my best baby" he rasped and I pulled away tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No, I need you to promise me, you will come back" I said and looked in to his eyes.

"I promise" he said and I smashed my lips against his, if this was our last days together for a while I want them to be special.

"Baby" Jason whispered.

"What?" I asked and he lifted me off him and went to his shelf and he pulled a book and a box down.

"Justin before I met you I wouldn't even think of love and being kind, I was cold and I never regret what I did. But you changed me baby and well I found something so please just listen because somehow it was like this was made for me" he said and sat down again behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Then I heard a very familiar tone.

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning

He sang softly and I turned around straddling him and looked in to his eyes my arms wrapped around his neck as he held me close and god his voice was like an angel.

I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know